Dashmount20:

Hahaha… even XY not understand… I think everyone also not understand… kekeke…

Jajaja, right. 

Kali_01:

DW and YZ are so cute in the bts https://x.com/zimiyangzi/status/1694052644614963694?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

I love their interactions and them being comfortable with each other helps the on-screen chemistry.

Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja. I would be on the  anti-Jing squad too, 

That 'anti-jing squad" hahhahahhaha

The actor who was strongly rumored to play jing was xu kai but i heard he rejected it bcz yuzheng didn't want him to play this role,after that he takes snow eagle lord(biggest mistake).

I somehow felt it's true bcz Yuzheng  is targetting Deng Wei continuously .

I love Deng Wei’s portrayal of Jing. I really can’t imagine anyone else being Jing. Also for XY, XL, CX, they were all well casted. 

Xiao An:

The actor who was strongly rumored to play jing was xu kai but i heard he rejected it bcz yuzheng didn't want him to play this role,after that he takes snow eagle lord(biggest mistake).

If you are talking about that spricpt writer ( Yuzheng) he seems to be one arrogant man. He thinks he's the best in all of China hahaha and only sides up with people he knows. Deng Wei didn't need his support to get dramas maybe that's why he holds a grudge 

Xiao An:

I see. That's maybe the cause.

Ari_Lee:

I saw that. The pants too.

His Smile:

I bet those actors who did not want the role are now regretful, but then again, they won't be able to make the character popular amongst the viewers because they do not have Deng Wei's charm and innocent demeanor as TSJ.

Agree

His Smile:

Deng Wei is super handsome when he is acting jealous. 

Hahahha! He is! ?

His Smile:

I always doubt extra pretty actress when it comes to acting. Now, I am glad I did not waste time watching it. 

There is one known beautiful actress, have lots of dramas and well known projects but I really can't bring myself to watch her. I wonder why she's been giving big projects but can't give justice to the role. Ooopps, sorry. There maybe some who's a fan of her. I just don't like the way she acts.

Kali_01:

I love Deng Wei’s portrayal of Jing. I really can’t imagine anyone else being Jing. Also for XY, XL, CX, they were all well casted. 

Same. The casting director did the right thing

Wow I just saw this dancing video of Deng Wei https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8F91dAg/ it says when he was a student. 

Ananda Lone:

There is one known beautiful actress, have lots of dramas and well known projects but I really can't bring myself to watch her. I wonder why she's been giving big projects but can't give justice to the role. Ooopps, sorry. There maybe some who's a fan of her. I just don't like the way she acts.

I want to say names, but I won't. ???

Pammy:

That 'anti-jing squad" hahhahahhaha

???

menda tshering:

If you are talking about that spricpt writer ( Yuzheng) he seems to be one arrogant man. He thinks he's the best in all of China hahaha and only sides up with people he knows. Deng Wei didn't need his support to get dramas maybe that's why he holds a grudge 

I was reading things from last year and this guy was talking about how DW is arrogant because he didn't audition for something.  Does anyone know what drama that was???? I bet he's hating DW even more now.

Ari_Lee:

???

I was reading things from last year and this guy was talking about how DW is arrogant because he didn't audition for something.  Does anyone know what drama that was???? I bet he's hating DW even more now.

Really? I was just guessing because I read a few articles about this arrogant script writer. It seems he has a habit of bad mouthing actors/actresses who don't seek his help

menda tshering:

Really? I was just guessing because I read a few articles about this arrogant script writer. It seems he has a habit of bad mouthing actors/actresses who don't seek his help

Yes, it seems that might be the reason.