If she already fall in love with Xiang Liu, when she was Xiao Liu.then why she gives promise to TuShan Jing for (15 years)???

Sorry everyone for asking  annoying questions...

Taspia:

If she already fall in love with Xiang Liu, when she was Xiao Liu.then why she gives promise to TuShan Jing for (15 years)???

Sorry everyone for asking  annoying questions...

because she didn't know that is love. WXL or XY always knew that XL was the enermy of her family (Xuan Yuan). Therefore, in her mind she always thought she could not consider XL as her friend. However, these two people just fell into each other subconsciously (especially XY, because XL knew he loved her). XY was attracted by his appearance. They had the same childhood. Therefore he could understand her story. WXL was a lonely person. She could not tell or share her story with people in the Rejuvenation Clinic. She once told YSQ but he just kept quiet. XL understood her, involved in her storytelling. On the other hand, XY treated XL in a way that he had never received before. They had many things in common such as loving water, swimming.

Elise:

lol this gif is the same as how a lot of us in the XL thread felt when we read the leaked script the first time in September. And you're not the only one who didn't have an adult response. I was so immature and irrational. Just kidding, I'm stil irrational when it comes to these characters ;) : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/112255-xiang-liu-and-you-yes-you?page=295

Being an adult is overrated ;-). I'm a responsible adult in my daily life, so I'm going to allow myself to be a sulky, immature, bratty child once in a while :-)

This leak script is an abomination and we don't want it ...

HeadInTheClouds:

Being an adult is overrated ;-). I'm a responsible adult in my daily life, so I'm going to allow myself to be a sulky, immature, bratty child once in a while :-)

This leak script is an abomination and we don't want it ...

I sort of want that leaked script to be the ruin of this whole thing. People will loathe it so much that it will eclipse that "not a tragedy" ending. Bunch of nonsense. 

There's no happiness and everything will be a tragedy when Xiang Liu dies. He's the reason this drama is above average and beyond. Sorry. I said what I said lolololol

Kokuto:

The Fox roasting is usually minimal in this thread.  The other one, however ....  O_O

Nothing compares to our Supreme Lord Xiang Liu, Hydra of Sexual Tension.  ;p

Hydra of sexual tension? ......hahaha, I hate you 
 Kikinaki:
Hydra of sexual tension? ......hahaha, I hate you 

Heh.

I wish I could take credit, but I found it online in a fox roasting 'review.'

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/112255-xiang-liu-and-you-yes-you?pid=2873263&page=640#p2873263

I am very grateful to the one who created this forum, I am also grateful for your discussions. I've been reading you for a long time and I've understood a lot thanks to you =) I'm from Russia. I've been wanting to write this to you for a long time =)

Svetlanchik89:

I am very grateful to the one who created this forum, I am also grateful for your discussions. I've been reading you for a long time and I've understood a lot thanks to you =) I'm from Russia. I've been wanting to write this to you for a long time =)

Heyy there!! Welcome! People of the whole world gather here to celebrate our beloved general ❤

Svetlanchik89:

nathsketch:

Heyy there!! Welcome! People of the whole world gather here to celebrate our beloved general ❤

What she said.  Welcome!

I've learned so much in this thread, too!

I apologize in advance for my English, I write very poorly =))

H19279:

because she didn't know that is love. WXL or XY always knew that XL was the enermy of her family (Xuan Yuan). Therefore, in her mind she always thought she could not consider XL as her friend. However, these two people just fell into each other subconsciously (especially XY, because XL knew he loved her). XY was attracted by his appearance. They had the same childhood. Therefore he could understand her story. WXL was a lonely person. She could not tell or share her story with people in the Rejuvenation Clinic. She once told YSQ but he just kept quiet. XL understood her, involved in her storytelling. On the other hand, XY treated XL in a way that he had never received before. They had many things in common such as loving water, swimming.

So how did Xiao Yao takes him???

Well, are there many differences between in the novel and drama?

Taspia:

So how did Xiao Yao takes him???

Well, are there many differences between in the novel and drama?

XL-XY storyline in Qing shui town is quite well adapted from the novel to the drama. the scene involving the moving of Loves'bug from CX to XL and their trip after the transfer was changed quite a lot. In the novel, WXL rode on XL (XL swam to Five God mountain sea water area, not using the shell) and the trip under the water afterthat, XL transfered air to WXL whenever WXL run out of air (you know, a kind of kissing) instead of they were inside huge bubble in the drama. WXL was very sensible with smallest change in XL. He could sense XL's unhappy mood, or wound eventhough XL's appearance looked as neat and clean as usual (not like depicted in the drama that his clothes were stained with blood)

However, YSQ in the drama is made better than in the novel. Some XY's lines and thought in the novel was moved to YSQ making him smarter. However, it deminished WXL's quality a bit. 

The drama after QS town started to differ from the novel. 

Svetlanchik89:

Welcome! Glad to see you on the thread! Don't worry - your English is perfectly fine, so do dive in and join us in our discussions, rants etc!

Svetlanchik89:

I apologize in advance for my English, I write very poorly =))

You are doing fine. I'm envious and in awe of all you multi-language speakers, since English is the only language I'm fluent in.