Kokuto:

Yes, but I couldn't remember if they changed it in the leaked scripted.

as i remember he was gazing at the globe while on boat to Chi Shui

H19279:

as i remember he was gazing at the globe while on boat to Chi Shui

I can see I'm going to have to beg AH to exercise her Table Master skills, cause my pea brain is a melted puddle.  And it only JUNE.

There was a photo of him looking at a glass ball, but he was wearing white clothes. 

Svetlanchik89:
Girls, I'm getting more and more upset if you watch this video, you can see the moment where Xiang Liu is sitting with wine in a shell 

In the script where he senses YaoJing's passionate interlude, he was only holding the pearl, not wine bottle. Perhaps they added the wine bottle later?

Or this could be a variation from one of the other scenes - celebrating YaoJing finally together after Hou and Yi Ying's affair is exposed (he was on a tree branch); reminiscing with Furball about visiting Chi Chen's home (by the shores of Gourd Lake).

liddi:

In the script where he senses YaoJing's passionate interlude, he was only holding the pearl, not wine bottle. Perhaps they added the wine bottle later?

Or this could be a variation from one of the other scenes - celebrating YaoJing finally together after Hou and Yi Ying's affair is exposed (he was on a tree branch); reminiscing with Furball about visiting Chi Chen's home (by the shores of Gourd Lake).

Yes, I wrote that either it's a reunion or it's a pearl, but since there's a bird there, it's a reunion.

Svetlanchik89:

Yes, I wrote that either it's a reunion or it's a pearl, but since there's a bird there, it's a reunion.

Yes - I didn't notice Furball by his side until you mentioned it. In which case, you should be right. 

The drama released preview scenes with accompanying comments.

Looks like Xiao Yao does meet her mother after all at Chi Chen's home which was not in the original leaked script?? In which case, dare I take this to mean that we might see glaring issues being fixed in the final version? Please?

终于见到了刻骨思念的“她”
“她”的出现让小夭了解了哪些真相?
Finally met the "her" who is desperately missed.
Which truths does Xiao Yao understand from "her" appearance?

再次回到“回春堂”
小夭为什么又做回玟小六?
Returning to "Hui Chun Clinic" once more.
Why did Xiao Yao become Wen Xiao Liu again?

享中愈发靠近的男女。。。
是亲吻吗,还是诉说秘密?
The man and woman who are drawing closer in the midst of enjoyment...
Are they kissing, or sharing secrets?

兜兜转转终于迎来大婚。
这对新人是谁?
Many twists and turns finally end in marriage.
Who are the newlyweds?

她向她递去的花环,红得耀眼。
她送上的祝福实现了吗?
The flower wreath she gave her, is dazzlingly red.
Did the well wishes she gave come true?

共同紧握并蒂莲,寓意百年好合。
最终这对新人结局也如此吗?
Together tightly holding two lotus flowers on a stalk, is a symbol of a long and happy marriage.
Ultimately was this the ending of this newly-wed couple?

蛊难解,情更难。
他和她还会再有交集吗?
Poisonous bugs are difficult to remove, love is even more difficult.
Will he and she still meet again?

cr. _LostYouForever @ X

liddi:
终于见到了刻骨思念的“她”
“她”的出现让小夭了解了哪些真相?
Finally saw the "her" who is desperately missed.
Which truths does Xiao Yao understand from "her" appearance?

Yes, but is it a meeting, or saw?   Because didn't she see a painting of her mother in that scene?

liddi:
蛊难解,情更难。
他和她还会再有交集吗?
Poisonous bugs are difficult to remove, love is even more difficult.
Will he and she still meet again?

I can't wait to hear the pretzel twisting nonsense about how this means platonic love.

Thank you for posting, and translating liddi!  Far too much Jing in this picture. ;p

liddi:

享中愈发靠近的男女。。。
是亲吻吗,还是诉说秘密?
The man and woman who are drawing closer in the midst of enjoyment...
Are they kissing, or sharing secrets?

I will laugh my butt off, if this is XY and Tushan Hou.  lol

Kokuto:
Yes, but is it a meeting, or saw?   Because didn't she see a painting of her mother in that scene?

You have a good point. It could either mean "see" or "meet". However, I am not quite sure how "her appearance" would have enabled Xiao Yao to understand certain truths. I guess one could argue that seeing her parents' happy portrait together, and the toys that Chi Chen made for her, allowed her to realise she was wanted and loved, not abandoned. Gah. I was hoping that we would actually get a dialogue between her and A Heng once more, which would give more hope for other changes in the script.

Kokuto:

I will laugh my butt off, if this is XY and Tushan Hou.  lol

That's what I thought too! My first thought was it was Hou and Xiao Yao... but it could be Jing too. Suffice to say it is very likely one or the other of the fox brothers.

liddi:

You have a good point. It could either mean "see" or "meet". However, I am not quite sure how "her appearance" would have enabled Xiao Yao to understand certain truths. I guess one could argue that seeing her parents' happy portrait together, and the toys that Chi Chen made for her, allowed her to realise she was wanted and loved, not abandoned. Gah. I was hoping that we would actually get a dialogue between her and A Heng once more, which would give more hope for other changes in the script.

Was that the scene where XL explained her dad wasn't a villain?  I'm thinking there was someone else in that scene with her.

Of course, they will rob us of having her mom doubt her choice of Jing.  smh

I wish my memory was better.

liddi:

That's what I thought too! My first thought was it was Hou and Xiao Yao... but it could be Jing too. Suffice to say it is very likely one or the other of the fox brothers.

Jing has secrets?

Oh, maybe it's XinXue and Hou.

Kokuto:
Was that the scene where XL explained her dad wasn't a villain?  I'm thinking there was someone else in that scene with her.

No. That scene took place at the old Lirong donkey meat seller's place. This one is when Shao Hao brought her to Chi Chen's home to pay her respects, and she saw the painting as well as the wooden toys Chi Chen made.

Kokuto:
Jing has secrets?

Oh, maybe it's XinXue and Hou.

Jing is as secretive a man as any other.

I doubt it is Xin Yue and Hou - I don't recall any scene in the script that showed them colluding. Still thinking it could be when Xiao Yao was flirting with Hou (she asked for the red fish core which he had secretly given to Yi Ying, in order to drive a wedge between the two); or one of her times with Jing. Do you remember Hou ever dressed in light colours? My impression was that he was usually in dark or deep red outfits. 

You know what would be amusing? If it turned out to be Ru Shou and A Nian! They have quite a number of squabbling scenes together. But no... enjoyment and secrets don't quite apply to them.

liddi:
No. That scene took place at the old Lirong donkey meat seller's place. This one is when Shao Hao brought her to Chi Chen's home to pay her respects, and she saw the painting as well as the wooden toys Chi Chen made.

Ah, right.  I was definitely confusing the two.

liddi:
Jing is as secretive a man as any other.

I doubt it is Xin Yue and Hou - I don't recall any scene in the script that showed them colluding. Still thinking it could be when Xiao Yao was flirting with Hou (she asked for the red fish core which he had secretly given to Yi Ying, in order to drive a wedge between the two); or one of her times with Jing. Do you remember Hou ever dressed in light colours? My impression was that he was usually in dark or deep red outfits.

Hmmmm.  Well, he did keep his stalking mirror secret.

I do think it more likely it is Hou and XY, though yes, I don't recall Hou ever wearing a light outfit.

liddi:
You know what would be amusing? If it turned out to be Ru Shou and A Nian! They have quite a number of squabbling scenes together. But no... enjoyment and secrets don't quite apply to them.

Nooooooo!  Though I would be happy to see more scenes of them squabbling.  Poor Ru Shou.