Home
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Bizarre, working fine for me. Try it out again.

lol Sorry, I must have gone to bed before the reply. XD It's working now.
Sleepninja wrote: lol Sorry, I must have gone to bed before the reply. XD It's working now.

Great :)
I'm getting similar strangeness when I try to go to anything on the site. When I log on, the page comes up correctly, and the forums page works correctly, but as soon as I try to click on something else, I get none of the correct page formatting.
FB push does not work. Unable to search for Trick Movies when attempting to link the series. (Trick 1, 2, 3, Shinsaku Special 1, 2, Movie 1, 2, Keibuho Yabe Kenzo) Thus, unable to link the entire series with one another.
Hi, i'm pretty sure it was mentioned before but the ages on MDL are still wrong. Everyone is a year older than their actual age lol....
Hi there! I want to add the Japanese movie "Go" to my top favorites, but it never comes up in the search results. I've been trying for a month now. Also, I want to add the Korean drama, "I Do I Do" and that's not showing up in the results either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I'll patch up that part soon, since it still using the old search.
I want to add the film A Petal to my favourites list. :(
I'm having trouble adding any drama to my list. When I click "Add to List" the box doesn't show up.
When I click on "Add to List" the box that normally pops up (which you can edit currently watching, completed etc.) does not pop up. Instead, the whole screen dims as usual and I can't click on anything.
You just need to refresh the page, but what page did you try to use that button on.
Ji-N wrote: You just need to refresh the page, but what page did you try to use that button on.

I try refreshing the page but after refreshing it, I try to press "Add to List" again and the same thing happens. I'm trying to add My Tutor Friend but it's not just that page. I randomly click a drama from the front page (Gou) and the same thing happened for that too.
Thanks, I saw the bug now. I'll look into it now.
My links no longer embed the videos I post and I'm using the video icon. I know it's a known issue, but I also cannot edit my posts. Sorry if I'm beiing redundant.
alwayswhimsical wrote: I try refreshing the page but after refreshing it, I try to press "Add to List" again and the same thing happens. I'm trying to add My Tutor Friend but it's not just that page. I randomly click a drama from the front page (Gou) and the same thing happened for that too.

I fixed it :), let me know if you're still having that issue. Thanks

infiniti512 wrote: My links no longer embed the videos I post and I'm using the video icon.

I know it's a known issue, but I also cannot edit my posts.

Sorry if I'm beiing redundant.

HI, atm, we don't fix any forum bug.