Home
Ji-N wrote: I fixed it :), let me know if you're still having that issue. Thanks

YAY!!! You fixed it. Thank you! :)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
MDL Movie user's note: "I didn't know where else to put this but it says "0/0". Can someone edit this to "0/1"? I can't change it.. when i put a number there it won't accept it.. and now it looks as if i didn't complete it.^^"
What's going on here? It's not the first day, by the way.

omnichelle wrote: Hi there! I want to add the Japanese movie "Go" to my top favorites, but it never comes up in the search results. I've been trying for a month now. Also, I want to add the Korean drama, "I Do I Do" and that's not showing up in the results either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

This. Still not working. :-)
Yea sorry I forgot to work on that part. I'll do it whenever I have a chance.
Upload failed!

When i click on this, http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/992/old-boy, I get white screen with upload failed.
I don't know to who or where else to ask. I've been getting a 504 and 502 error accessing dramacrazy.net since yesterday and I don't know what to do. :(
We are not related to dramacrazy.
Ji-N wrote: We are not related to dramacrazy.

Yah, I know.. It's just so frustrating. huhuhu :( ... Anyway.... try other sites for the mean time.
Ji-N wrote: Yea sorry I forgot to work on that part. I'll do it whenever I have a chance.

Kay. Many thanks in advance! All the work you guys do is much appreciated. This site has allowed me to finally chat with others who share my passion for Asian dramas. :)
Hi Ji-N.

Please see my profile page for reference. Jeanie's Profile.

If you scroll down to where I list my favorite dramas you will see spaces in between each title on the list. I keep trying to delete the spaces (and when I click edit they disappear) but then when I save changes the spaces are back.

My profile is definitely long enough. I know other people are having this problem too. Thanks!

Jeanie.
I am having the same problem as Jeanie I get spaces. I take them out then they comeback when I save.
I'll see what I can do but no guarantee.
Sumimasen...I don't know where else to ask...

I was reading a review earlier and had accidentally clicked on 'Not Helpful' thinking it was 'Read more'. It's not that big a deal but I feel uncomfortable clicking on it by mistake when it was in fact a very helpful review. :( Is there any way to undo it?

Arigato. *bows and retreats*
omnichelle wrote: Hi there! I want to add the Japanese movie "Go" to my top favorites, but it never comes up in the search results. I've been trying for a month now. Also, I want to add the Korean drama, "I Do I Do" and that's not showing up in the results either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem with adding Rich man, poor woman and Panda and Hedgehog to my favorite list.

Copypaste from the message I sent Skye (too lazy to write it again) : I wanted to add two series to my Favorites List but it doesn't find their names : Panda and Hedgehog and Rich Man, Poor Woman. Let's say I search "panda", no series with that name appears although there are two series that contain it. With "rich" or "rich man" the series isn't in the list. I tried it in Chrome and Firefox..same thing. The db finds them but when I search them to add to my favorites list they're not on the list. Cookies checked, log on again, same problem.