Home
i cant find the actors on any drama of my dramalist..... also everytime i click on an actor it said page not found like clicking on lee min ho
LOL major bug. Working on getting actors back up ASAP
Skye-N-Rain wrote: LOL major bug. Working on getting actors back up ASAP

I really hope it's just a bug and not lost data. That would be terrible!
catnip wrote: I really hope it's just a bug and not lost data. That would be terrible!

Nah, even if that were the case we have lots of backups.
Actors should be fixed
Yup My faves are back. :)
There's two times Sharehouse's Lovers drama. The other goes with name Share House no Koibito.
Otome-san drama is also two times.
ssecrecy wrote: There's two times Sharehouse's Lovers drama. The other goes with name Share House no Koibito.
Otome-san drama is also two times.

That's not a bug, that's a duplicate. They need to be reported in another thread. And these ones already have been reported.
Something happened with all the native titles or names. Instead of hangul or hiragana/kanji there's only bunch of question marks.
Can't search the newly added actors/movies/drama from the search engine.

For example, I tried to search Haga Yuria from the search engine, but it said "No result found" even though there's a page for Haga Yuria.
Some pictures were not appearing. Even my avatar had the same problem, so I re-uploaded. I can't logout also. hehe. :)
ylisse wrote: Some pictures were not appearing. Even my avatar had the same problem, so I re-uploaded. I can't logout also. hehe. :)

Hm, we're transferring servers so thats probably the reason. It may take a few hours for it to get fixed though,
I can't search for anything in the database. They keep giving me the redirect or "page not found".

*correction* After it tries to redirect, Firefox says that is can't find the server.
Problems here too with not seeing the images and also with updating the episodes in my List. This is just to let you know as I read that you are aware of the problem. Thanks :-)