Home
Mirichan wrote: *thumbs up*
I have had the same problems lately too >_>

Almost everyone is having problems. MDL is transferring servers, so its going to take some time. We will have to wait :(
Nana87 wrote: Almost everyone is having problems. MDL is transferring servers, so its going to take some time. We will have to wait :(

So it´s like that. Hmmmmm thanks for letting me know! First time I heard that thing with the servers :)
Since they are only minor problems....I will just wait then(:
If I search by the native title [kanji, hangul, etc.] in a search bar, it works for dramas, but not for actors.
Multiple images of a boy holding "404" banner are almost everwhere in my MDL HOME page including in avatars of my friends. Thank you in advance for your help.
i tried to add picture to my profile but i couldn't see them. only thing is adress information also now i can't delete them either.
have a problem...I have "no friends anymore".What I mean is that everyone in my friend list, when I go on their profile, it appears that "Send a friend request" and I don't know what to do. Please help me if you can!!
AllAboutVanness wrote: Multiple images of a boy holding "404" banner are almost everwhere in my MDL HOME page including in avatars of my friends.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Has that gone away? (except in the avatars of your friends)
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/4693/ultraman

In my list, the word "Airing" is written besides the title, even though the drama is ended already.
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/4693/ultraman

In my list, the word "Airing" is written besides the title, even though the drama is ended already.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4639/thursday-theater-keigo-higashino-mystery

Not all of the actors being shown even though I've already clicked the "Show More Cast". Maybe there's too many actors?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Has that gone away? (except in the avatars of your friends)

YESssss, thank you very much for your help. I no longer see that annoying multiple images all over mdl homepage. A big thank you ;-)
YESsss, thank you very much for your help. I no longer see that annoying multiple images in mdl homepage. A big thank you ;-)
I added some drama specials to my list (finished 2 of them and added 2 to currently watching) but they aren`t in my drama or movie statistics. The number of dramas/movies I completed is still the same, the time I`ve watched those is the same as well... Are drama specials not supposed to show in statistics?
I was just trying to accept friend requests and got this:

wrote: Fatal error: Class not found in on line 27
i dont know if this problem has been reported or not and i really dont have time to go through all the pages, but i cant chat, i cant type coz the text wont show, and i keep getting logged out. this happens on all my devices, please fix it if u can :)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I was just trying to accept friend requests and got this:

Me too, I can't accept friend requests.