"The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other." - Mario Puzo, featured in Criminal Minds
“It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never truly gone.” - Spencer Reid, from Criminal Minds
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G.K. Chesterton, featured in Criminal Minds
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk, featured in Criminal Minds

I like a lot of Criminal Minds quotes ^___^ . They always feature two in each episode, one at the beginning and one at the end :D .
Bladerunner: Roy:

" I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

The Terminator: Kyle Reese quotes:

"Come with me if you want to live."

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

"Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it."

"John Connor gave me a picture of you once. I didn't know why at the time. It was very old - torn, faded. You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve. I came across time for you Sarah. I love you, I always have."

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Elrond: He is not coming back. Why do you linger here when there is no hope?
Arwen: There is still hope.

Elrond: If Aragorn survives this war, you will still be parted. If Sauron is defeated and Aragorn made king and all that you hope for comes true you will still have to taste the bitterness of mortality. Whether by the sword or the slow decay of time, Aragorn will die. And there will be no comfort for you, no comfort to ease the pain of his passing. He will come to death an image of the splendor of the kings of Men in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world. But you, my daughter, you will linger on in darkness and in doubt as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. Here you will dwell bound to your grief under the fading trees until all the world is changed and the long years of your life are utterly spent.
Gotta love The Vampire Diaries humor. Lol. "Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt?" "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." "Stefan smiles... Alert the media! "We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race!" "Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today, I told him it was Joe. That lie...will haunt me...forever." "You spent the last century and a half being the poster child for Prozac. Now you want me to believe this new you has nothing to do with human blood." "I don't need proof. That's between Elena, John, Maury and a DNA test." "Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother." "I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient." "What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!" - Damon Alaric: "She threatened to go on a killing spree." Damon: "I take it that's not okay with you guys?" Caroline: "Why don't you sparkle?" Damon: "Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun" Damon: "You have to be invited into houses." Logan: "I live alone." Damon: "That sucks." Tyler: "Screw you dude!" Damon: "Dude? Really? Dude?" Damon: "Why are you so mean to me?" Lexi: "Have you met you?" Stefan: "I really liked you better when you hated everybody." Damon: "I still do. I just love that they love me." "Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is...OMG." - Elijah "How could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could even give you the details. But.. I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool." - Klaus
"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." - David Banner of The Incredible Hulk. :o
AllAboutVanness wrote: "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." - David Banner of The Incredible Hulk. :o

Damn! Car, you're making me angry, now if you get me angry, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna turn you into a tin sandwich!
Mob Boss Jimmy Napolitano: And Gibbs, you hurt my boy, I'll kill your brothers, your uncles, your father. And after their funerals I'll kill you.
Jethro Gibbs: No brothers, no uncles, my father passed years ago. I do have three ex-wives, whose names and addresses I will *gladly* fax on to you ... Booh, he hung up.

NCIS Jethro Gibbs Quotes
From Futurama

Leela: I'm an alien, alright? Let's drop the subject.
Fry: Cool, an alien. Has your race taken over the planet?
Leela: No, I just work here.
From Gone with the Wind movie: "I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. " "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gossip Girl has had some cool quotes: "The problem with inheritance is that it's not always as simple as it sounds. Sometimes you get more than you bargained for or you discover that in gaining one thing, you've lost something else. But every once in a while, the fates smile upon you, and you get the one thing you really need." "Opposites do attract, but for how long?" "Maybe it's not bloodbonds that make us a family. Perhaps it's the people who know our secrets and love us anyway, so we can finally be ourselves." From Easy A: "Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life." And the most quotable movie? Mean Girls LOL.
nayah wrote: Gotta love The Vampire Diaries humor. Lol.

"Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt?"
"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it."
"Stefan smiles... Alert the media!
"We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race!"
"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today, I told him it was Joe. That lie...will haunt me...forever."
"You spent the last century and a half being the poster child for Prozac. Now you want me to believe this new you has nothing to do with human blood."
"I don't need proof. That's between Elena, John, Maury and a DNA test."
"Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother."
"I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient."
"What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!"

- Damon

Alaric: "She threatened to go on a killing spree."
Damon: "I take it that's not okay with you guys?"

Caroline: "Why don't you sparkle?"
Damon: "Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun"

Damon: "You have to be invited into houses."
Logan: "I live alone."
Damon: "That sucks."

Tyler: "Screw you dude!"
Damon: "Dude? Really? Dude?"

Damon: "Why are you so mean to me?"
Lexi: "Have you met you?"

Stefan: "I really liked you better when you hated everybody."
Damon: "I still do. I just love that they love me."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is...OMG." - Elijah

"How could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could even give you the details. But.. I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool." - Klaus

Gotta love Damon :P
'Don't ask questions, you don't want to know the answer.' Agent K

'I'd rather die a million times than to see my mother's dress in that spoiled selfish cow!'
'My father was a good swordsman.... I shall slice you from navel to nose!' EverAfter

'Rupert! Don't stand there like a dope you are! Get the lady some lemonade!' (little boy w/ British accent) Problem Child
'(singing) Wah eeh ree sit goo' fooh aso-lutely nothin' Rush Hour: Jackie Chan
Jin Hyuk describing Sun-Woo to Gi-beom in Antique Bakery!!!!" He's the gay of demonic charm! He'll suck the life out of you and throw you away once he's done. He's one sick kid, you got that? He could have you like a piece of cake!"
i feel i should quote sth non-asian "A bundle of laughs you are" - the ninth doctor
There is still no Monty Python? I'll add some then! Monty Python and The Life of Brian Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front? Reg: **** off! We're the People's Front of Judea Brian: I am NOT the Messiah! Arthur: I say you are Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few. Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans. Brian: I do! Reg: Oh yeah, how much? Brian: A lot! Reg: Right, you're in. Leper 1: Alms for a leper! Leper 2: Alms for a leper! Ex-Leper: Alms for an ex-leper! Crowd: "He who denies he is the messiah IS the messiah." Brian: "Alright then, I AM the messiah." Crowd: "He's the messiah!"
"It's going to be legen- Wait for it... And I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! Legendary!" -Barney Stinson