“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..” - Noah (The notebook)
" Even the smallest can change the course of the future".
-Galadriel, lord of the rings
"What is so great about the real world?!" - Ally McBeal
Bones: Based on your robust frame, muscular build, and symmetrical features, you could make a good income as an exotic dancer Wendell: Well, then I wasted a bunch of money on grad school. BONES season 8 epi 22
This is my life style: "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." by the Doctor
"Harry taught me that death isn't the end, it's the beginning of a chain reaction that will catch you if you're not careful. He taught me that none of us are who we appear to be on the outside. But we must maintain appearances to survive. But there was something Harry didn't teach me, something he didn't know, couldn't possibly know: the willful taking of life represents the ultimate disconnect from humanity, it leaves you an outsider forever looking in, searching for company to keep. All you can do is play along in life and hope that sometimes you get it right. - Dexter

"Everyone hides who they are at least some of the time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget that part altogether." - Dexter
Twinnie! I watched the first episode of that show. I enjoyed it, but wasn't sure if it was going to be good enough to continue. Reading those quotes made me want to continue it. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Twinnie! I watched the first episode of that show. I enjoyed it, but wasn't sure if it was going to be good enough to continue. Reading those quotes made me want to continue it. :)

A guy I work with is letting me borrow his hard drive with the first 7 seasons on it and insisted I had to watch it xD haha. It's pretty good (:
Crazy4You wrote: A guy I work with is letting me borrow his hard drive with the first 7 seasons on it and insisted I had to watch it xD haha. It's pretty good (:

Wow, that's lucky! I don't know if it's still on Netflix, but I'll start watching the rest if it is. :)

Lassiter: Hey, we found prints.

Shawn : Was he in a little red corvette?

Gus: Under the cherry moon?

Lassiter: FINGER prints!
-Psych
Sleepninja wrote: Wow, that's lucky! I don't know if it's still on Netflix, but I'll start watching the rest if it is. :)

Lassiter: Hey, we found prints.

Shawn : Was he in a little red corvette?

Gus: Under the cherry moon?

Lassiter: FINGER prints!
-Psych

Haha I never thought of watching it before but I'm glad I did start it (:
I'm not sure if it is, but if it is you definitely should!

I miss Psych, I only watched the first season or 2 but I loved it!! I need to catch up on it, haha.

"I can't kill Meridian yet, I need another therapy session" - Dexter
Show me the money from (Jerry Maguire) with me....... without me from (day and night)
Dramaholicss wrote: “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..” - Noah (The notebook)

Ej101 wrote: Bones: Based on your robust frame, muscular build, and symmetrical features, you could make a good income as an exotic dancer
Wendell: Well, then I wasted a bunch of money on grad school.

BONES season 8 epi 22

cmn08 wrote: so many mean girl quotes haha
but honestly my favorite would have to be
"If you're from Africa, then why are you white?"- Amanda Seyfield

...i almost forgot about this...

Sleepninja wrote: Supernatural quotes!

Dean: "Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?"
Sam: "Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating."

bettyboo wrote: My favorite now is from Reply1997: "Love is not something that we choose. Love comes from the heart" - Kang Jun Hee to Yoon Yoon Je

addicted2dramas wrote: From Gone with the Wind movie:
"I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. "

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

From Easy A:

"Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."

witlily wrote: statement from Seung Min’s close friend: “Normally your first love doesn’t turn out well so (that is why) it’s called your first love. If it turned out well, would it be your first love? It would be your last love.”

Introduction to Architecture (kmovie)

THE GODFATHER 1&2
"My father made him an offer he can't refuse."
"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

THE HOST
"You're angry when i kiss him and you do love and are angry when i kiss him. You're very confusing."

-We should sleep.
- Then sleep with me.

CARRIERS
"You break the rules you die. You follow the rules, you live, maybe."

LIFE OF PI
"Instead of leaping from one religion to the next, why not start with reason?"
"I do not expect us all to agree about everything but I'd much rather have you believe in something I don't agree with than to accept everything blindly."
"I don't care if they're sick people or dead people. They're dangerous. And then I realized something else, that I don't want you in danger EVER. So I hate to pull your dad's big secret. I'm sick of secrets. Secrets get you killed. And I'd rather have you pissed off at me in a life than liking me in dead." -Glenn Rhee The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 7
"Gozer: Are you a god?
Ray Stantz: [looks at Venkman, who nods] No.
Gozer: Then... DIIIIIIIIE! [sends the Ghostbusters sprawling with lightning bolts]
Winston Zeddmore: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes!""
-Ghostbusters

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." --Ferris, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Brian Johnson: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
Andrew Clark: ...and an athlete...
Allison Reynolds: ...and a basket case...
Claire Standish: ...a princess...
John Bender: ...and a criminal...
Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club." The Breakfast Club

"The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket." --Mikey, The Goonies

"That's what I said, booby traps!" --Data The Goonies

"You know who else I like that didn't get much play? Velma from Scooby-Doo. She was cool. She was a hip, hip lady." --Stoner guy, Can't Hardly Wait
"Ill be back" - The Terminator
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Gone with the wind
"You shall not pass" - Gandalf LOTR
"Here lies Balin, son of Fudin" - Gandalf LOTR
"Men, Men are weak" - Elrond LOTR