not knowing there was someone like you out there."
Good will hunting

"We buy things we don't need
with money we don't have
to impress people we don't like"
Fight club

"People are always going to judge you."
Easy A

"1500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was the centre of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was flat and 15 minutes ago you knew that we were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow"
Tommy Lee Jones in Men in black

"dont take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive"
Van Wilder

And i have many more favorites... I'm one huge movie lover.
"We're going off Bella's intel? When that ***** breathes the air comes out crooked!" -Dean, supernatural.
I love Niko's monologues at the end of every Sexy Voice and Robo episode!
'How you doin' - Joey Tribiani from Friends
You and I are such similar creatures Vivian. We both screw people for money -Richard Gere aka Edward

Old Lady at Opera: “Did you like the opera, dear?”
Vivian: “It was so good, I almost peed my pants!”
Edward: “She said she liked it better than Pirates of Penzance.” pretty Woman

You got me at Hello, You got me at hello- [Jerry Mcguire movie]
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you!" - Firefly
"Only you knows what's inside your heart. Be sure to say it" - Niko from Sexy Voice and Robo
"In 900 Years of Time and Space, I've Never Met Anyone Who Wasn't Important" Doctor Who "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." Game of Thrones "shiny" - Firefly
Every King needs its heir - The Originals I used to think I knew what tore our family apart. Now I'm sure I don't. But I promise this: I will find out what really happened, and I will bring this family back together again. I'm sorry, is that mushy? Well, you know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow. - Veronica Mars
"**** the King" - Game of Thrones

don't know why i just like it
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
“Winter is coming.”
“Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?”
“Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
“What do we say to the Lord of Death? ''Not today.”
“Don’t call me Lord Snow.” “Would you rather be called the Imp? Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.”

Game of Thrones quotes :)

I want to go to there- Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

I want to take you behind the school and get you pregnant- Tracey Jordan (30 Rock)

The entire show is full of one line gems

Violence is the law of beasts and non violence is the law of people.

“It’s all hard. We just make different choices.” From Six Feet Under

Men think of themselves as rock, hard as stone. So they are. Hard, brittle, easily broken. Women know that we are mostly water. Sea around us, sea inside us. When I hurt, I remember that. I remember what water is, what it does. It flows. It changes. It endures far longer than the rock. -Salem

Victims,aren't we all?-The Crow

It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human. - Penny Dreadful

All sad people like poetry. Happy people like songs. -Penny Dreadful

Idjits! - Supernatural

Billy, it’s the 21st century. It’s the woman’s job to save the day. -Charmed

You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! -Doctor Who

Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing. -Parks and Rec

Gift? He shunned me. He vilified me. He made me a torturer! Can you even begin to fathom what it was like? Eons spent providing a place for dead mortals to punish themselves? I mean, why do they blame me for all their little failings? As if I'd spent my days sitting on their shoulder, forcing them to commit acts they'd otherwise find repulsive. "Oh, the Devil made me do it." I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY ONE OF THEM DO ANYTHING. Never. - Lucifer