No Monty Python still?
From Life of Brian,

Brian: I am NOT the Messiah!
Arthur: I say you are Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Reg: **** off! We're the People's Front of Judea

Suicide Squad Leader: We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[they all stab themselves]
Suicide Squad Leader: That showed 'em, huh?

Leper 1: Alms for a leper!
Leper 2: Alms for a leper!
Ex-Leper: Alms for an ex-leper!

this one cracks me up every time!
Followers: If it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?
looks like I've posted the same thing twice, what a dope!
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"
Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) - Rocky Balboa (2006)
King of Dramas ep 10 Go Eun: Even you, don't believe in me. Anthony: Yes, I do. ( Go Eun shocked) Anthony: Even though I may not believe in anyone else in this world, I may not believe in myself sometimes, but that me... believes in you. Me: Waaaaaahhhh!
"It's a good day to die." -Little John in Robin Hood: Season One (BBC) Not so much a quote but it acts like one: The "Dun Dun" that you hear in Law and Order:SVU "Shantay, you stay/Sashay away." RuPaul on RuPaul's Drag Race "If you don't love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen?" RuPaul on RuPaul's Drag Race
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Captain Teague: I heard where you're headed. The Fountain.
Jack Sparrow: Have you been there?
Captain Teague: Does this face looks like it's been to the Fountain of Youth?
Jack Sparrow: ...Depends on the light.

Lord John Carteret: You are Jack Sparrow.
Jack Sparrow: There should be a Captain in there somewhere.
King George: I've heard of you. And you know who I am?
Jack Sparrow: Face is familiar. Have I... threatened you before?
Prime Minister Henry Pelham: You are in the presence of George Augustus, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg. Arch treasurer and prince elector of the holy Roman empire and King of Great Britain and Ireland. And of you.
Jack Sparrow: Doesn't ring a bell.

Barbossa: Jack, our sands be all but run. Where's the harm in joining the winning sides?
Jack Sparrow: I understand everything... except that wig.

Jack Sparrow: You've stolen me. And I'm here to take meself back.

Jack Sparrow: I'm touched at this most sincerest form of flattery. But why?
Angelica: You were the only pirate I thought I would pass for.
Jack Sparrow: That is not a compliment.

Jack Sparrow: Captain, I wish to report a mutiny! I can name fingers and point names.
Blackbeard: No need, Mr. Sparrow. They are sheep. You, their shepherd.

Jack Sparrow: How can you say I used you?
Angelica: You know exactly how.
Jack Sparrow: I know, but how can you say it?

Jack Sparrow: You lied to me by telling me the truth?
Angelica: Yes.
Jack Sparrow: That's very good, may I use that?
Angelica: I'm sure you will anyway.

Angelica: I was ready to take my vows! And you! What were you doing in a Spanish convent anyway?
Jack Sparrow: Mistook it for a brothel. Honest mistake.

Jack Sparrow: Clergyman, on the off chance that this does not go well for me, I would like it noted here and now that I am fully prepared to believe in whatever I must, so that I may be welcomed into that place where all the "goody-goodies" get to go. Savvy?

Salaman: You're either with us or against us!
Philip: I'm not with you, neither am I against you!
Salaman: Can he do that?
Jack Sparrow: He's religious, I believe it's required.

Salaman: Smell that? Whale oil. Stuff burns like a miracle from God.
Blackbeard: Can you make it work?
Salaman: Made by the English!... Let's not get our hopes up.

Jack Sparrow: You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

Blackbeard: Aha. Dead end. Dead. End. Dead end!
Angelica: Jack, I'm starting to think you don't know where you're going.
Jack Sparrow: It's not the destination so much as the journey, they say.

Angelica: Jack, have you ever, in fact seen with your own eyes the fountain of youth?
Jack Sparrow: I'm sorry. Could you repeat the question, please?

Angelica: Admit it, Jack. You still love me.
Jack Sparrow: If you had a sister and a dog... I'd choose the dog.

Gibbs: So the Pearl. Any idea on how to get her out?
Jack Sparrow: We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to play the trumpet, whilst the other one goes like *this*.
Gibbs: I know a man with a goat.
Jack Sparrow: Good. I can go like *this*.
Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang

"We're in the land of poo. Duck poo, hen poo, cow poo, goat poo. Poo is as far as I can see. In fact, it's a British museum of poo."
- Cyril
statement from Seung Min’s close friend: “Normally your first love doesn’t turn out well so (that is why) it’s called your first love. If it turned out well, would it be your first love? It would be your last love.” Introduction to Architecture (kmovie)
damon is the best :p
As much as I love Kdramas, pretty much all of my favorite quotes come from two places: Joss Whedon's Firefly (and Serenity) and Farscape.

Mal: "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

Jayne: "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge here."

Mal: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"

Mal: "I aim to misbehave."

Mal: "We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."

Mal: "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"

Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."
Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."

Mal: "You wanna tell me how come there's a statue of you here, looking at me like I owe him something?"
Jayne: "Wishin' I could, Captain."
Mal: "No, seriously, Jayne, you want to tell me--?"
Jayne: "Look, Mal, I got no ruttin' idea. I was here a few years back, like I said. Pulled a second-story, stole a lot of scratch from the magistrate up on the hill. But things went way south. I had to hightail it. They don't...put you on a pedestal in town square for that."
Mal: "Yeah, but I'm looking at some fair compelling evidence says they do."
Simon: (staring at the statue) "This must be what going mad feels like."
Jayne: "Uh, hey, I got a idea. Instead of us hanging around playing art critic 'til I get pinched by the man, how's about we move away from this eerie-ass piece of work, and get on with our increasingly eerie-ass day. How's that?"

Crichton: "Stop, or I'll fill you full of little yellow bolts of light."

Rygel XVI: "I don't runaway; I strategically maneuver!"
Some of my faorites.

The curious case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Benjamin: Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance.

Daisy: Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?
Benjamin: Would you still love ME if I were young and had acne? When I'm afraid of what's under the bed? Or if I end up wetting the bed?

Benjamin: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Andy: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
Red: No.
Andy: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

Red: Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of sh*t and came out clean on the other side.

Andy: Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Scrubs

Janitor: I've predicted a couple of things over the years. The kitchen fire of '97. The kitchen fire of '98. The arson conviction of Luis the Fry Cook. And of course, the eventual termination of the hospital's "Convicts-to-Cooks" program.
If you live today tomorow will come.. Ninomiya Kazunari in i will fly to the sky in a Wirlchere. i reciwed a trans atlantic call on day, Skip died dady sed, he and mom Wraped him in my Baseball jacket. They berryed him out under the elm tre they sed.. that wassent todely tru, for he rilly leyberied in my hart.. From My dog skip
"I like my plan better. Get up , get out,get drunk. Repeat as needed. It's more elegant." Spike,Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7 ep15
Sometimes in life you'll make a pit for someone in your mind, but ultimately the only person in that pit is yourself. Which means there is only one person who can let you out of the pit YOU. -HIMYM