Supernatural quotes!

?Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I?m gonna whack you with a spoon.?
-Missouri Why didn't they have her character appear more in this series? She was awesome!

?That fabric softener teddy bear? Oh, I?m gonna hunt that little b**** down.?

Dean: "Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?"
Sam: "Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating."

"I think I learned a valuable lesson: Always take down your Christmas decorations after New Year's, or you might get filleted by a hooker from God."

Dixon: ?Can you think of a worse hell?"
Dean: ?Well, there's Hell."

Henriksen: ?I shot the sheriff."
Dean: ?But you didn't shoot the deputy."

Dean: ?That is exactly why our lives suck. I mean, come on, we hunt monsters! What the hell? I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we search out things that want to kill us. Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We are insane! You know, and then there's the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms and then the truck-stop waitress with the bizarre rash. I mean, who wants this life, Sam? Seriously? Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day, every single day? I don't think so! I mean, I drive too fast. And I listen to the same five albums over and over and over again, and I sing along. I'm annoying, I know that. And you, you're gassy! You eat half a burrito, and you get toxic! I mean, you know what? You can forget it. Stay away from me Sam, OK? Because I am done with it. I'm done with the monsters and the hellhounds and the ghost sickness and the damn apocalypse. I'm out. I'm done. Quit."
-from season 4?s ?Yellow Fever" hahaha I loved that episode XD
Gossip Girl: I am Chuck Bass.
Gossip Girl:Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy ***** around here.
Gossip Girl: Blair: [to Chuck] Just because we can't be together doesn't mean I don't love you.
Gossip Girl:What can I say? He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly, I bring out the best in him.
Pretty little liars:
Girls like this dont approach guys like me unless they have deep-seated self-esteem issues and a drinking problem... I have the upper body strength of Screech, and I spend my weekends playing Wii, alone. I think my virginity is pretty well safeguarded. -Lucas
Doctor Who: Fezes Are Cool.
"Hey Squidward! I'm chopping lettuce... At night." "Hey Squidward! I'm cleaning the floor... At night." "OW I BURNT MY HAND... At night." -Spongebob
“Didn’t we sleep together, last night? Well, you know, it’s not like you have to erect the Great Wall every time, to say you’ve slept together.” -Arang (Arang and the Magistrate)
" Sorry to spoil your seven minutes in heaven. We have a problem".( to Bonnie and partner) Damon " Dead vampire is redundant." Damon Top Quotes: Elena: "I care for you Damon, why do you have to hear me say that?" Damon:Damon:Because when I drag my brother back from the edge and deliver him back to you, I want you to remember the things you felt when he was gone. -yeah, I'm addicted to TVD.
"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming. " ~Ladyhawke (1985) "King George VI: If I'm King, where's my power? Can I form a government? Can I levy a tax, declare a war? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority. Why? Because the nation believes that when I speak, I speak for them. But I can't speak." Lionel Logue: Do you know the "f" word? King George VI: Ffff... fornication? Lionel Logue: You still stammered on the 'W'. King George VI: Well I had to throw in a few so they knew it was me. ~King's Speech
"As your leader, I encourage you to -- from time to time and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I will promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo...except the one that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is, I collect your ****in head. Just like this ****er here. Now if any of you sonsa*****es got anything else to say, now's the ****in time."
- O-Ren Ishii, Kill Bill Vol. 1
I actually find Asian dramas to be very quotable and I remember them better than American movies or shows. Human beings’ hearts change, that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding. And it goes on.” – Scheduler (49 Days) “I didn’t come here to drink tea. Miss Dong Ah, I came to seduce you.” – Director Kim (Wild Romance) “Apparently in life, we end up being like a lost child at times. The more we struggle, the least likely we’re to find our way. And it can be very frightening… because everyone around us looks like an enemy. And although we may think we’re all alone in the world, the truth is that when we do get really lost, we have no other choice but to wait for someone to come find us. The person who really cares about us will definitely come for us.” – Kyohei (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) “Life is so sad. It’s full of heartbreaks like this. But, I don’t regret a thing; that I met you, that I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again.” – Mayu (I Give My First Love to You)
My favorite now is from Reply1997: "Love is not something that we choose. Love comes from the heart" - Kang Jun Hee to Yoon Yoon Je
Coach Finstock: There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. - Teen Wolf
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. " Doctor Who
"They know they will die. That's what battle is. It's harder to die a meaningful death than it is to survive" (General Ko Moo to Damdeok - King Gwanggaeto the Great)
Why This Disease chose me? Will I ever get married - From 1 Liter Of Tears I'm The King Of The World Hold On Jack - Titanic You Wanna Talk About Mother ( annoying voice ) You're Mother Is so Old her breast milk is like this (blew a powder dust) - White Chicks I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. -Taken And Many More ;)
"The more you love the more you get scared, because the more important that person is the loss of that person will hurt even more" - Dong Ah (Wild Romance)

"Love and dreams are miraculous. They don't need to be heard, to be said, or translated." -Hear Me