Yes, indeed, it's still in my head.

Szasha wrote: Yes, indeed, it's still in my head.

I just heard this song today; WORST song ever sung, constructed, conceptualized, conceived, and a million other things I could say. LOATHE entirely.
claudya87 wrote: I actually like Cotton Eye Joe :)) It's so silly it becomes fun jumping around and dancing on it at parties.

If I have to say what I hate, I'll say the gipsy genre called "manele", won't give an example, just trust me on this one. On the bus, the taxi or even at parties, my mood changes drastically when I hear "songs" (can't call them that, it's more like phonic garbage) from that category. I'll have an instant headache and I'll be in the mood to kill everything that breaths and seems to enjoy it.

I like Cotton Eye Joe too lol
WINDSONG wrote:
Black Eyed Peas - The Time ~ this ruined the original for me ):

Agreed! A lot of their latest songs are a bit disappointing for me. I love a lot of their songs though.

ok, this has just made my list.

umm, basically anything by Nicki Minaj (except Turn Me On, which was mostly the Guetta fan in me...) like Beez in the Trap, Stupid Hoe (seriously wtf?)
Anything and everything by Coldplay, that awful song by some group called fun that keeps playing on the radio (no you are not fun, you sound like a chorus of dying cats), Usher's latest song sucks, his protégé's newest song sucks too. No surprise though, all of his songs are intolerable except one and I don't even like it that much.
Kevin Rudolf Ft. Lil Wayne - Let it Rock (>_<) mad just thinking of it.

Wth? hahahaha.

Paris Hilton - "Drunk Text"
(Which was leaked and apparently deleted off of the internet. Probably for the best if you've never heard it...hahaha)

And now even country has gone rap....LOL

Crazy4You wrote:

And now even country has gone rap....LOL

Ewww What the heck was that?
Sleepninja wrote: Ewww What the heck was that?

Hahaha I really don't even know. My friend was telling me about how her boyfriend told her about country rap so we looked it up and discovered that song. I have no words for it haha

It's so terrible. The lyrics make me laugh though haha
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I really don't even know. My friend was telling me about how her boyfriend told her about country rap so we looked it up and discovered that song. I have no words for it haha

It's so terrible. The lyrics make me laugh though haha

I couldn't watch it long enough to really notice the lyrics. XD
Sleepninja wrote: I couldn't watch it long enough to really notice the lyrics. XD

Haha if you actually do listen to it and pay attention to the lyrics it's like "what the heck?" They're kind of random and off the wall. It's a terrible song hahaha
Crazy4You wrote: Haha if you actually do listen to it and pay attention to the lyrics it's like "what the heck?" They're kind of random and off the wall. It's a terrible song hahaha

lolSounds like what I said in the Rant thread. haha
Sleepninja wrote: lolSounds like what I said in the Rant thread. haha

Hahaha there needs to be a repellent for that sort of thing :p

This is the Finnish version of Justin Bieber..both equally bad in my opinion.