Rebecca Black - Friday haha :) its freakishly catchy & annoying t(-_-t)
that's the WORST song ever, I'm telling you. I've heard lots of bad songs but that one believe me, just ugh
I can't believe that he's from my own country *sigh*

Hot problems by double take.
Just heard this and it's terrible...... I couldn't even make it through the whole song =__=

Ok I never thought that somebody will make song about their love for Justin Bieber and sing it on concerts... (BTW their average age is about 12?! and the are from czech republic) Whe they first debuted few years back I actuslly liked few of their songs.. But then came the change of members and stop for me..
Daiichi wrote: oh dear.. that's horrible :/

AmudoBun wrote:

Ok I never thought that somebody will make song about their love for Justin Bieber and sing it on concerts... (BTW their average age is about 12?! and the are from czech republic) Whe they first debuted few years back I actuslly liked few of their songs.. But then came the change of members and stop for me..

I want to cry now. The "brush" girl has no musicality or anything. "Bieber Fever" is a crime against humanity.
yankumicho wrote: I want to cry now. The "brush" girl has no musicality or anything. "Bieber Fever" is a crime against humanity.

LOL i have to admit theres a ring to it LOLLL
I HAAAATTTE THIS SONG. With the fiery passion of a 1000 burning suns. UGH! "If you are chilly...here take my sweater" PUKE.

LOLOLLL i think the stick figures are cute LOL
Rebecca Black's Friday was catchy in a weird way. And so is her new song My moment, in a good way. Though it wasn't the worst song I've heard. When I thought I couldn't hate Nicki Minaj any more- I heard her song Stupid Hoe. Was actually amazed at how many likes the song had. Some of my friends actually liked that kind of song, too. Just goes to show, in this generation, you can have the shittiest lyrics ever but a good beat and make millions.
Every song that is sung by me while taking shower. LOL. ;) Honestly, these days there are so many shitty songs, so I don't pay attention to it and just enjoy what I like.