Rebecca Black- Friday Justin Bieber- Baby are the only two I can think of atm.
Friday , obviously XD
Ahaha, seems like Friday by Rebecca Black is a big winner! XD As for me, I'd say Baby by Justin Bieber, mainly because my little sister is a fan and I have to listen to that stuff all day long!
Rebecca Black's Friday. The video annoys me as well. But how did everyone think about her being in the "Last Friday Night" MV?
Heart2Heart - Facebook Official

Yet it kind of makes me laugh at the same time it has me cringing....hahaha. The lyrics are terrible! Lance...why? haha

Crazy4You wrote: Heart2Heart - Facebook Official

Yet it kind of makes me laugh at the same time it has me cringing....hahaha. The lyrics are terrible! Lance...why? haha

hahaha, I literally got what you mean...
Hot Problems - Double Take.... Oh God --
Almost all new Music! I mean almost all music in this generation. 80's, 90's & early 00's are the best!
Justin bieber songs -_-
red solo cup. enough said.

Stupid Hoe-Nikki Minaj (don't even know if that's the correct way of writting her name). A deaf monkey with mental problems could write a better song. Listening to it is pure torture.
I Love It - Icona Pop
I actually am surprised that I didnt have to think too hard to figure out which song. Rihanna - Umbrella. It is by far one of the worst songs Ive listened to. Pop has already been getting exponentially worse, and then this song, was just hilarious. The music was poor, vocals mediocre... and the lyrics was just humiliating. Written by an uneducated panhandler of some sort.