Jamie Foxx- Fall For Your Type ft. Drake
This is all kamz's fault for imagining KHJ was winking at her...The song started playing in my head and I needed to listen to it...lol

LisNoir wrote: This is all kamz's fault for imagining KHJ was winking at her...The song started playing in my head and I needed to listen to it...lol

oh shut up :p...i know u love the everly brothers mwahahahaha
kamz wrote: oh shut up :p...i know u love the everly brothers mwahahahaha

I don't love the everly brothers...but I do like the song..

This is one of my favorite instrumentals... I listen to it a lot.
Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All

Metallica-The Unforgiven

Metallica-Of Wolf and Man

King of Anything - Sara Bareilles. I had to double check that I spelled her last name right xP
Sleepninja wrote: sleep-ee i love this song :)

Rainbow Zephyr - Relish

kamz wrote: Rainbow Zephyr - Relish

RainbowZephyr sounds like a hippie username like RainFlower lol

I hv never heard of them kamz are they current or is this from a while ago....i like the guys voice husky :p
RainFlower wrote: RainbowZephyr sounds like a hippie username like RainFlower lol

I hv never heard of them kamz are they current or is this from a while ago....i like the guys voice husky :p

no, they are quite old actually lol...i haven't heard many of their songs either but i love this one in particular..it's one of my all time favs...they are a rock band from Northern Ireland
kamz wrote: no, they are quite old actually lol...i haven't heard many of their songs either but i love this one in particular..it's one of my all time favs...they are a rock band from Northern Ireland

oh dear *hangs head in shame* i shld hv heard of them in that case i thought maybe they were American/Canadian LOL
RainFlower wrote: oh dear *hangs head in shame* i shld hv heard of them in that case i thought maybe they were American/Canadian LOL

tsk tsk tsk...which is exactly why i asked u in the first place lol...i too gotta know of 'em much later (thru a fren)..i think they came into the music scene early 2000 but got recognition much later...