Can anyone recommend a good drama/movie with a kid/baby?

I've been watching The Return of Superman lately, so I suddenly found the urge to watch something which has babies/kids on it. From the top of my head, I recall watching Autumn's Concerto, Speedy Scandal, Baby & I, and Usagi Drop. If possible, the younger the age of the kid is better. I don't mind those which are five to seven years old, though. I hope there's an existing drama like this. Thank you in advance! :)

well there's 'Stars Falling from the sky' They aren't her kids but they're her younger adopted siblings she has to take care of after her parents die. The kids in it were absolutely adorable.

although I haven't finished it yet there's also 'Loving, never forgetting' which is a lot like Autumn's Concerto

you could also try 'Best Wedding' but I don't know if its any good since I haven't watched it yet. It does involve a baby though
Plus Nine Boy, the children are said to be around 8 yrs old, but look and act much younger than many 8 yr olds on this side of the world. To me they seemed more like 5 - 6 yrs old. Whatever the age, the kids were the highlight of this drama for me. 

I loved Kazoku & Good Life - Arigatou, Papa. I think the kids are about 5 yrs old. Both are very touching, heartwarming dramas.

Like Father, Like Son - very good movie about what makes people family. Kids are around 5-6.

I liked Daisuki!!!
http://mydramalist.com/832-daisuki
I would highly recommend Mother (with Ashida Mana who played in Usagi drop). 
there's also the Japanse drama My Girl.
Other J-dramas have kids invovled, but generally older, and/or as supporting characters (Yamada taro Monogatari, 11nin mo iru (bad), Ashita Mama ga inai, Engine, Kaibutsu-kun, Namida wo fuite,  Yoiko no mikata, movies i wish and Nobody knows)
Good Doctor- has kids of all ages but it might not be what you're looking for considering they are all sick.

Prime Minister and I- Some of the kids are older, but there is one son that is younger.
Sweet Secret - Come! Jang Bo Ri - Rosy Lovers
too lazy to check your list:

Mother - around 6yo
Woman - around 4 and 8
Thank You +/- 8

One Mom Three Dads +/- 1
my Girl +/- 6
Beautiful Rain +/- 8
Marumo no Okite +/- 7
Thorn Birds +/- 5
Bara no nai Hanaya +/- 6
Two Fathers +/- 8
Daisuki!!! +/- 5
Wonderful Life +/- 7
Good Life ~Arigatou, Papa.
Birth Secret +/- 6
Foolish Mom  +/- 8
Sayonara Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku +/- 5
Kaseifu no Mita -jp / The Suspicious Housekeeper-kr +/- 5
Smile, Mom +/- 5
Robber +/- 5
Shiroi Haru +/- 10
Two Weeks +/- 7
God's Gift - 14 Days +/- 9
Oh! My Lady +/- 5
Heaven's Order +/- 8

Wow! That's a lot! I totally didn't expect to receive a lot of recommendations. Thank you, everyone! I shall add those which aren't on my list yet. :D