@chibiladychoi:

- Boku to Kanojo no XXX
- Iguana no Musume
- N no Tame ni
- Orthros no Inu
- Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru
- Smile

@christinedavenport

The only drama i watched from your PTW list is Nagareboshi.. i would recommend it to you, it kinda sad and heart-warming but the ending was good, don't miss it :) 
Cruel City: A dark and gritty suspenseful show with tons of twists. This show is addicting.

Angry Mom: I put off watching this for a while because I wasn’t sure how realistic a mother pretending to be a high school student was but really loved this. A great drama about corruption and bullying, etc.

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi: I loved the interaction and friendship between Tada and Gyoten here. Great characters and a very fast watch.
ChristineDavenport: Thanks, I had plans of watching N no Tame Ni after knowing that Kaku Kento and Eikura Nana were married :)

Kanra:

Girl, you really need to have time for these!

Battle Royale
Bloody Monday

These finds literally made me not blink during the entire time, no exaggeration
Orthors no Inu
Ouroboros
Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
Zettai kareshi special

*I read your profile, and I'm an Arahsi fan myself!! Also like Matsujun and Kame, but specially Sakurai Sho.

@fanitha:
Movie: Orange, I recently saw this movie, and it was really great! I would definitely recommend you to watch it.
Drama: Twenty Again, I'm almost done watching this actually, and I'm really enjoying it. It's very refreshing to see a cast with a mix of different generations interacting. I really love the main character of this show

(i had to rescue this thread from page 12, let's not let it die again ^-^')
Marriage Contract 
High School King of Savvy 
@JoJo
Cunning Single Lady
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Personal Taste
Rooftop Prince
The King of Dramas
Who Are You
You Who Came from the Stars
@Levee
Love O2O
W
Love me if you dare
@AnanyaS
1. Age of Youth
2. Cruel City (although its not in your plan to watch list)
@kdramaftw

1. Signal (Highly Recommended, one of the best crime drama there is.)
2. Angry Mom (as my friend @Naksken put it, 'It has so much heart.')
3. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Lee Joon Gi is enough a reason to watch this. But it's really good.)
@Anniee,

Please watch this :D

Cunning Single Lady
Fated to Love You
Marriage Contract
The Greatest Love
The Princess' Man
@fanitha
Don Quixote - japan - hilarious body-switch comedy featuring yakuza personalities.

Twenty Again - korea - nicely done drama about a woman in her late 30's who wakes up one day and decides she is going to better herself despite the fact that her son and husband are against it. overall pretty funny.

Refresh Man - taiwan - typical rom-com featuring an antagonistic relationship between a stubborn, optimistic, beautiful female lead and a sexy, intelligent, wealthy male lead. nice, lighthearted watch.
- City Hunter: revenge drama with some action and a bit of romance / with Lee Min Ho
- The Good Wife: sensual romance / interesting lawyer drama about a woman betrayed by her politician husband
@nastou19

Hotel King (Currently watching too, it's good!)
Kiss Me Thai (Must see AoMike and their chemistry, also watch Full House Thai)
Love O2O (That chemistry tho!)
Rich Man, Poor Woman (Horrible title, amazing show)