@MeiLi School 2013 Ghost Code Blue these are really good!
Reply 1997 This one does not even come close to my next favourite (and that one is Bridal Mask, and I LOVED Bridal Mask) Best. Drama. Ever.
@AngryBunny If you liked Gaksital you should watch City Hunter it is very good (even though I prefer the 1st one) Also watch Hana Yori Dango!!
@AngryBunny PlanToWatch List : - Scent of a woman - My girlfriend is a gumiho - City Hunter - All of Hana yori dango collection. - IRIS You dropped & put on hold some of my favorite dramas. :(
@Meili PlanToWatch List: I STRONGLY recommend these dramas (My favorites): - MARS - Me too, Flower - My name is Kim sam soon - King2Hearts - The moon embraces the sun Dont you dare skip those dramas. & Here are also some great dramas that i've seen: - Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge - Scent of a woman - Iljimae - Personal taste - My sassy girl (movie)
Dramaholicss wrote: @Meili PlanToWatch List:

I STRONGLY recommend these dramas (My favorites):

- MARS
- Me too, Flower
- My name is Kim sam soon
- King2Hearts
- The moon embraces the sun

Dont you dare skip those dramas.

& Here are also some great dramas that i've seen:

- Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
- Scent of a woman
- Iljimae
- Personal taste
- My sassy girl (movie)

You should totally watch these:
Dream High
Liar Game (how haven't you seen it yet?!)
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (one of the BEST no-nonsense kdramas of all time. Seriously. No kidding!)
Switch Girl (if you like slapstick anime humour)
Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (mature and realistic drama)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (best jdrama love story)
From your to-watch list, I would definitely recommend that you watch King 2 Hearts.
Marikaa you really should see Atashinchi no Danshi. It's really funny, it's full of eye candy and has a great cast and storyline
@Ni_azevedo From your plan to watch list, I would recommend: - Goong (a treasured kdrama classic) - My Princess (a very light rom-com with 2 hot leads) - King of Drama (really good, funny, dramatic, meta drama that turns many of kdrama cliches upside down)
- shut up flower boy band (only watched one ep but so far i think its amazing!) - rich man poor woman
From your PTW list ~ It Started with a Kiss You're Beautiful Nobuta Wo Produce
@Keekee you need to get busy and watch Nodame Cantibile :)
Keekee from ur PTW I'll go with Down with love Gokusen Hotaru no hikari Maou My name is kim sam soon Secret Garden
Autumn's Concerto City Hunter Gokusen 2,3 I Do, I Do LIAR GAME - MUST WATCH (every seasons and movies) Love Shuffle
A gentleman's dignity faith bloody Monday down with love the moon that embraces the sun