[QUOTE=CheerfulSoul;327391]To GirlOfTheEast:

ghost
ma boy
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part II
Rooftop Prince
The King of Drama
You should watch The Princess' Man, I hear it to be very good. :)
For mybiasHongki: A Gentleman's Dignity Bloody Monday Pasta Salaryman The Greatest Love The King of Dramas The Princess Man The Moon that Embraces the Sun
To Ylisse: White Christmas - A must watch! Hotaru no Hikari and Nodame Cantabile - Both are hilarious and sweet Kimi wa Petto and In time with you - More mature romances with great actors and chemistry between the leads Arang and the Magistrate - Very good romance with an interesting plot
@Ganhima try padam padam, that drama deffinitely needs more popularity...the two main male leads r so awesome in it, hmm all the actors have done a great job, and the fantasy element mixes nicely too...
nankurunaisa
Chilling Romance
Infernal Affairs
The Greatest Love <-!!!!!
@ Yoshii Watch Bad Guy, its the first Koren Drama I watched and it amazed me :)
Full House Innocent Man School 2013 Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Hungry! The Moon that Embraces the Sun
@sanadonghae From your PTW list I only watched "Sprout" and "The Princess' Man". Between these two, I recommend the 2nd one (TPM)! :)
To Nocturna, Songyunkan scandal - cross-dresser female lead , great bromance, entertaining love comedy School 2013 - student's issues, teacher's concern, friend /classmate issues wooven cleverly Bokura ga ita (zenpen & kouhen) - heartwarming love story
atslipinbag: Want something emotional? Then watch Werewolf Boy. Something dark and depressing: The Case of Itaewon Homicide (great actors, but chilly atmosphere). Something lighthearted? Then watch Reply 1997 or How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor. You want more of historical thing? Go for The Painter of the Wind or A Tree With Deep Roots. What is not on your list is History of the Salaryman and Giant. I think that such an experienced drama watcher like you migt like them :) Plus I checked you Dropped list and recommend you to finish King of Baking (because its awesome and Joo Won is totallly great), Bridal Mask and The World That They Live In (because leads have amazing chemistry and the story is very unique). Hope you will find something good. Have fun watching ^_^
For you, my top recommendation would be autumns concerto and warrior Beak dong soo, not my only recommendation, just my top....lol

BPetra wrote: atslipinbag:

Want something emotional? Then watch Werewolf Boy. Something dark and depressing: The Case of Itaewon Homicide (great actors, but chilly atmosphere). Something lighthearted? Then watch Reply 1997 or How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor. You want more of historical thing? Go for The Painter of the Wind or A Tree With Deep Roots.

What is not on your list is History of the Salaryman and Giant. I think that such an experienced drama watcher like you migt like them :)

Plus I checked you Dropped list and recommend you to finish King of Baking (because its awesome and Joo Won is totallly great), Bridal Mask and The World That They Live In (because leads have amazing chemistry and the story is very unique).

Hope you will find something good. Have fun watching ^_^
casey30002002 wrote: For you, my top recommendation would be autumns concerto and warrior Beak dong soo, not my only recommendation, just my top....lol

Queen of Ambition
Thank You
TheHugMonster wrote: Queen of Ambition
Thank You

watch http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/368/the-king-and-the-clown for Jun Ki

I saw Virgin Snow on your ptw list...I just want to warn you, it is extremely boring.
Ghost if you're in a drama mood; No Regret if you're in a movie mood.