Ghost and Vampire Prosecutor
a company man and arang the magistrate
Cruel City ( amazing action drama ) and Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (interesting story ) and The Snow Queen ( hyun bin acting was the best in this drama and its a sad story ) and The Crucible ( one of the best movies that i ever seen but warning: "This movie contains EXTREMELY graphic child abuse! Do not watch if you are easily disturbed )
@azoooz : For the movie I recommend SUNNY this drama is perfect.. u laugh. u cry..I love their friendship ..!! <3 . This is one of my fav. and for the drama is DRUNKEN TO LOVE YOU it has a good story too..
rialenleexx wrote: Oh yea, but its not out yet i guess? because I cant find it anywhere. :'(
and I highly recommend you to watch autumn concerto it has happy ending and I just love it OMG! and king 2 hearts too . :D

Thanks. I have been meaning to watch it, I thought i had all the episodes downloaded only to realise i had only downloaded all of the subtitles for each of the episodes, never getting round to actually getting hold of the episodes themselves. *Face-palms self* But yeah, i will watch it along with Smile, You. ^_^
Autumns concerto!!!!! :d
@masquerade Shut Up: Flower Boy Band full house
@mylifeisgonetokdrama: Gokusen! =)
@Archania : you should watch Queen in Hyun's Man and Rich man Poor woman
@Camomile, CITY HUNTER GOGOGOGOG!!!!
@kittenmittons : If you enjoy melodramas then you should start watching Innocent Man RIGHT-NOW. If you like fun dramas then you should consider watching Full House.
@kittenmittons: I recommend to watch both Shut Up Flower Boy Band and Queen Inhyun's Man! I loved the friendship in Flower Boy Band and the romance in Queen Inhyun's Man. Edit: @sarangeobseo: Haha we posted nearly at the same time^^ Actually I'd recommend you the same dramas I just mentioned plus Sungkyunkwan Scandal, it has great bromance and it's one of my favourite dramas^^
@crookedsmile For movies I recommend: Hello Ghost My Girlfriend is an Agent >Both are comedy but expect something in the first one :> For dramas: The Incarnation of Money - very good plot with hilarious scenes. revenge-themed Ghost - an interesting, unique, and breathtaking drama. I finished this within a week(I had school then, 8-10 hours per day) Mr. Brain - if you want to laugh, learn, and guess. watch this!
@tvxjung I recommend City Hunter I really enjoyed this drama. Coffee Prince is a good choice too.
@Chenoa67 There's quite a few good ones, but my favorite from your list would be Prosecutor Princess.