Secret
Pride 

Hidamari no Kanojo
You Are the Apple of My Eye
Bloody monday and BOSS from your PTW

Definitely You who came from the Stars! It's such a great & funny drama and the main characters & their interactions are really the best! :D
i recommend you in that order :
i remember you
i school king
imaginary cat
the secret message
Miss Granny
Six Flying Dragons
Love your profile pic :D

I highly recommend The Master's Sun
Descendants of the Sun - Maybe wait a while longer, then you won't have to wait for new episodes.

Shoot My Heart - GREAT movie.

Two Weeks - Amazing drama.
Kill Me, Heal Me - Amazing performance from Ji Sung--such a good drama. 
Healer - Well put together, really suspenseful. 

Bromance - I've only seen the first few episodes, but I'm really, really enjoying it. 

Madame Antoine - It's currently airing, but I'm kind of obsessed with it. 
-Hormones 1 & 2- A nice high school drama with some interesting and relatable story lines for the characters.
-Buzzer Beat- I really liked how they became good friends first. Plus Yamapi is nice to look at ;-)
-Flowers for Algernon- Yamapi is AMAZING in this one. It's his best work. I'm almost done with it and I've cried several times. It's just so touching!
-Koizora drama & movie- another tear jerker. But it's a must see.
-Marry Me or Not- Just finished it and it was really good. I love the main couple and their dynamic.
-Shut Up Flower Boy Band- One of my favorites. The friendship between the boys is so beautiful and it made me cry a few times. I cared more about them than the main romance lol.
-Ugly Duckling Perfect Match- My FAVE in the ugly duckling series. It's so freaking cute and Putch is a hottie. 
DestinyMonroig, I would recommend you:
1. Hana Kimi (Japanese 2007 version), it's a definite must!
2.The Producers, the style of this drama is quite refreshing and the characters are so funny & sweet! 
3. I Remember You, although I've only just started it myself, I'm impressed by how they've paid attention to cinematographic beauty (which, really I've never seen in any other drama before), also the plot seems very interesting and a lot of people have recommended it to me as well :P

PS. Although you seem to have completed Sassy Go Go, it's still in your PTW list. If you put the 12/12 by mistake, watching it should really be your priority ♥-♥)
Nezumi, from your PTW list I would recomend Personal Taste and The Moon that Embraces the Sun. 
I know it's not on your list, but since you liked Faith and you have TMTETS in your list I would also recomend The Princess Man.
- Secret Garden - My favorite drama *_*
- Descendants of the Sun - For now it's really good
- Empress Ki - I love Ha Jiwon here