Good Life, Arigatou Papa - if you're in the mood for a heart warming tearjerker ... a kind of oxymoron for me personally because I've never experienced tearjerkers as heartwarming (more like heartwrenching). Actually this was kind of both. 

Hanzawa Naoki - if you like dramas that revolve around justice & retribution.

Ice World - nice mixture of romance & suspense/mystery.

City Hall - romance set against a political backdrop. Please note the romance lies at the centre of the drama, not the politics.

High Society - a very standard boy meets girl story. There's really nothing new about this drama, but I liked the dynamic between the leads. Many viewers also seemed to have liked the supporting cast, who became a somewhat 'cute' couple. I personally preferred the leads because I found their relationship more mature & relatable.

You have  a lot of great movies and dramas to look forward to. 3-iron is a must watch, if you're into arthouse films. One of my all time favourites!
Love Me if You Dare
Mother(2010) j-drama
Nirvana in fire (still watching it myself)
The Beauty Inside
Splash Splash LOVE
The Art of Seduction

@ lore 
TT_TT your plan to watch list has only 1 drama and 3 movies among which I only watched 1 movie xDD 
Our Times is a fluffy lovey dovey movie you should watch when you need something light :D 
@wewiewowas95

holy crap I was suprised you even had a plan to watch list after seeing your completed list haha. but I recommend:

'Jewel in the Palace' since it's one of my favorites 
@EverettDelaney

You have a really big PTW list!
From what I've seen, here are my recommendations:

What's Up Fox? - if you are into noona romances, and not your typical female lead this is awesome. In my case, it's one of my favorite dramas
Last Cinderella - got me out of a slump, hot leading man, steamy scenes
LIAR GAME - I don't know if you have seen the korean version, but this one is better! If you try the first season out, you won't resist the second one and the movies as well, trust me!
Fated to Love You - again, better then the korean version
Hana Yori Dango - for someone who has watched both BOF and HYD, I can say that without doubt the second one is way better. The chemistry between the leads is awesome and even the F4 are more charming!
@Aya97

Cruel City - it's really well made, definitely intense if you're looking for something more serious. 

Kill Me, Heal Me - Funny, heart-wrenching, and just really well put together. One of my all-time faves. 
@ViolinGal

The Bridal Mask - it's a really well made drama with talented actors (especially the lead), in some ways it's similar to City Hunter and Healer and I saw on your list that you liked those :) if you like action dramas mixed with romance and bromance it's for you. And costumes were amazing...

Missing Noir M - the best crime drama I've ever seen. All cases were very ambiguous and sometimes you weren't sure who's the villain and who's the victim. But be prepared - it's very sad, dark and serious.

@ Snaki

As for japanese dramas you should definitely watch Stand up! and Hungry!
Kingdom of the Winds and King2Hearts as for korean dramas

@Bluelily Signal or It's Okay, That's Love! I definitely recommend Signal since it just finished, it's a great time to marathon it. Oh My Ghost and Pinocchio are good ones too :)
@ dearD4NI Bad Guys & White Christmas, if you're looking for something intense.
@ tofumaggie Wow you've watched many more dramas than me, so I'ts a little hard weird me to recommend you something! :p From your list I would suggest Bridal Mask which has great action scenes and an interesting story and Imaginary Cat which is a short and sweet story if you like cats!
Hello @dipgiadipmarina! I saw your plan to watch list and you have HEALER on it!  It's one of my favourite dramas. Action, romance, comedy and drama all in one. 
@kimchiinitaly

Oh my goodness you need to watch The Princess' Man. Sooooo good. 

Also recommend:

Liar Game
Cruel City

And if you're in the mood to watch a movie, Always is pretty good. :)
Hi, @ViolinGal!

I see that you have a quite a lot plan-to-watch and it make me a lil bit confused as to what to recommend you:D

I think you need to watch : [SORRY FOR MAKING A LONG LIST XD]
- Dramas
1. For crime thriller: Bad Guys & Missing Noir M
2. For political ; Punch & Golden Empire
3. For romance ; Falling For Innocence (I love Jung Kyung-ho here!), Marriage Not Dating, Queen In-hyun's Man
4. For school-life ; Dream High, Reply 1997, Sassy Go Go, School 2013
- Movies
1. As One
2. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Our Times
4. The Man From Nowhere
5. Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru
@kei

dramas:
1 Litre of Tears(sad)
Heard it Through the Grapevine(many didn't like it but i felt that the dark humor it as was new and refreshing)
Mother(my favourite japanese drama)
My Love Eun Dong
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (must-watch)
Smile, You (a bit long but it worths)
White Christmas
movies:(all are sad,but i loved them)
Way Back Home
The Crucible(my favourite movie i cried oooo much)
Sunny
Our Happy Time
Harmony
p.s please recommend me from my on-hold list....my plan to watch list consists of movies and dramas that i'll definitely watch as for my on-hold list i'm not sure if they worth it