A male lead that is a total sweetie and a female lead not an angel. I just finished Material Queen and I loved the kind of relationship they had. Basically I am open for any kind of drama as long as they have those characteristics: - Romance as the main focus - Male lead really sweet (I don't mind if he becomes a jerk later on, but he has to be mainly sweet) - Male lead falling in love first - Male lead head over heels in love The girl doesn't have to be a bad girl but I don't want the total sweetie innocent girl type or the perfect girl type. Other dramas I have seen that somewhat fit what I am looking for: Corner with Love Hi My Sweetheart In Time with You Prince Turn into Frog (just for some part of the story) It doesn't matter if it's a k-drama, t-drama or whatever as long as the male lead is a total sweetheart.
How about "Me Too, Flower!" ??..if you haven't watched it already, you should..it's a kdrama
It has been a while since I watched them but I'm pretty sure they are close to what your looking for. -Over the Rainbow -Someday They are both kdramas. And a very good.
for kdrama: -baby faced beauty -dalja's spring for jdrama: -anego -sapuri -kimi wa petto and all of them are a noona-love-story..the women are older than the men..
Kdrama: Hello! Miss Scent of a Woman Secret garden The Greatest Love Hotaru no Hikari tdrama: Why Why Love Love Keeps Going
secret garden and greatest love is the best!.. ahehe. i think the lead guy on both drama is really sweet and head over heels in love to the female lead. and they both love the female lead first until the end. :)
Thank you everyone for your replies!!
I will watch the recommendations I have not already seen and I hope I will love them! :P

soracantabile wrote: and all of them are a noona-love-story..the women are older than the men..

Haha so funny that you say this because I love stories with older women and younger guys (kimi wa petto and What's Up, Fox? being my two favorites)! I noticed that often they have a male lead that falls in love first and that is really sweet. So I already watched all your suggestions except for Baby Faced Beauty which will be the next to watch on my list. Thank you!
The dramas I watched that fit your request are: MARS- he is head overheels, but she is hard to get. Three Dads one Mom- It fits the males are all sweet and she is not perfect, but hard to get. Secret Garden- He wants her, she doesn´t want in the beginning. Densha Otoko- he tries hard to get the girl. Dream High- it fits. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop- He wants her, but she doesn´t. As for movies: Seducing Mr Perfect fits totaly. This is enough for now.
kimi wa petto is my faivorite for older women-boy drama
Hmmm Couple or Trouble doesn't fit all of the criteria, but it fits some of it.

Also, you could try Kimi Wa Petto, Mei-chan no Shitsuji (she's a tom-boy and they try to train her to be a lady lol).

Maybe I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon. The male lead is sweet, but there are two female leads one is they type you dislike (although she does get some spunk in her at one point) and the other is a complete tough girl that takes no prisoners. XD

BTW I loved Corner with Love. :D
favoriteflavour wrote: Thank you everyone for your replies!!
Haha so funny that you say this because I love stories with older women and younger guys (kimi wa petto and What's Up, Fox? being my two favorites)! I noticed that often they have a male lead that falls in love first and that is really sweet. So I already watched all your suggestions except for Baby Faced Beauty which will be the next to watch on my list. Thank you!

high 5!LOL..
me too...
and when you say the man loves the woman first, I suddenly thought about noona-love-dramas..that I forgot about secret garden, the greatest love and coffee prince...those are my fav dramas too..lol..but those dramas are popular, so i guess you already watched it..

ah,,other dramas that just came to mind:
- personal taste (again,,noona-love-story)
- mou ichido kimi ni, propose (it's on-going drama..actually, the man and the woman already married but then the woman lost her past 5 year memories so that she can't remember anything about her husband..and her husband decided to make her fall in love again with him..)
- zenkai girl (the girl is not an 'angel', but the man is..)
- Boku dake no Madonna (another noona-love-story)
- Strawberry on the shortcake (not really remember the story, but it was sweet)
- 18 vs 29 (like mou ichido kimi ni, propose...but in her latest memory-which was in high school-, her husband is a jerk and her enemy)
If you like stories involving older women and younger men, I would recommend Oh! My Lady and Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no you ni.
^ for me, Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no you ni was boring.. I finished it, tho...because of yamapi.. :P haven't watched Oh! My Lady,,but people said it's good..