I want to watch a drama/movie about a female(as the main character AND lead) who knows how to fight. It doesn't have to be based on her fighting, but just about a female who is pretty strong and shows that she is. (Strong physically and emotionally) PLEASE!!! I do not want drama's that contain nudity... I would like a drama that is fit for a 14 year old. Well basically anything is fine, if there's a lot of blood in it and no nudity, then it's fine. I would also like romance in it.(It's okay if there isn't, but I'd REALLY love to watch one with romance.) If possible, I'd also like comedy in it.(it's fine if it doesn't have it) I've watched: Gokusen: (REALLY LOVED IT!!! Even though it doesn't contain romance in it. The comedy parts make me laugh soo hard! That's one reason i like it. I also liked it because the Yankumi, the main character, is REALLY strong and she really wants to protect her students!) Skip Beat: (GongXi, the main character, is not strong physically, but I loved how she does not give up. She's a person who doesn't give up.) Punch Lady: (The movie is okay. But the part I liked best was when the main character was a weak person, but trains herself to become stronger to protect herself and her daughter.) And that's all I've watched so far. Please, remember to recommend me drama or movies that have a female as the main character and the main lead. I want it to focus more on the female. Please recommend ones that you like. Don't just recommend them cuz you heard of it, but if a lot of people like it, it's fine. Thank you for who ever read this post. I know it's long.. but thanks! :D
I only watched Gokusen, but I think I got the type you like (or not). The ones with an asterisk are the ones I think you will like the most. Movies: My Mighty Princess* (It's been years since I watched but she was pretty strong physically, don't remember if she was also emotionally strong.) Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (this is a very good movie, but I don't remember if there's nudity in it. Park's movies usually have sex scenes... Though I don't think it's very explicit if there is. Also, I think it's ok for a 14yo) Harmful Insect (the 13 year old girl is not physically strong but I'd say she is emotionally strong. Not explicitly, though.) Hula Girls (I think you might like this one...) Kamikaze Girls (This movie is really funny) Mulan* (I'm pretty sure you will like this one) Not One Less* (the little girl is like Yankumi) Dramas: My Love Patzzi (The girl is very naive/stupid, but tomboish like Yankumi) Last Friends (Ruka is a strong character, I watched it when I was 14, too and totally loved it.) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho* (strong physically) Que Sera, Sera (I liked this drama a lot, the two women are mentally/emotionally strong) Stars Falling From The Sky* (the girl matures into a strong woman as the series goes on... I think you will like this one.)
http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2658/protect-the-boss...her father is some kind of martial arts teacher and she was a gangster in school.
http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3137/wild-romance she is a body guard.

those are the first two that come to mind
Kdrama: Take Care of the Young Lady, Protect the Boss, Couple or Trouble

Jdrama: Bull Doctor

Tdrama: Corner With Love
My Girl - Korean drama Stars Falling From the Sky - Korean drama for JDorama how about Ohitorisama?
kdrama:
protect the boss [you will die! its amazing!!! <3]
Secret Garden
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop [bit of a stretch]

Jdrama:
Akihabara@Deep [it's a little old but its so cool!]
hana yori dango [its a given =) ]
LIFE [MUST watch!!! not a comedy in anyway but it still is a must watch!!!!]
Majisuka Gakuen
Otomen
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Yasuko to Kenji [strong female is supporting leads so i didn't know if it counted]

twdrama:
Hi My Sweetheart

i think that should do for now. =]
I'd be easier if you had your list updated, but maybe you haven't seen some of those.
Movies:
200 pounds beauty
Ranma 1/2
My Sassy girl
Nana
(well it's hard to say if they that strong, but it is about girls, and from their perspective)
Swing Girls

Drama:
14 sai no haha (it's not a comedy though)
Mendol (it's hilarious!)
First Kiss (well maybe.. main character is a quite fierce girl)
Nodame Cantabile (well, she is the title character, although not always so strong, she's one of kind and I love her- later episodes are focused on her, first half is mostly about Chiaki)
Yume wo kanaeru zo ( about a typical girl who finds her strength and happiness in things that are unexpected for her- love this show)
Asuko March! (a girl who lands in technical school with 99% of male students- it is a bit similar to Gokusen)
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (a recovered yankee girl trying to be good)
My favourite Asian dramas with strong female leads, some really kick ass: IRIS, Athena: Goddess of War, Nice Guy, Lobbyist, Damo, The Princess' Man, Mary Stayed Out All NIght, City Hunter. I found the women in these women to be strong and determined winners who were not afraid to 'get the job done' despite what others may think.
PROTECT THE BOSS!! hands down for sure you will enjoy. A strong woman lead there
~Hellow~ I would definitely recommend the following : Spy Myung Wol King 2Hearts ..both really kick ass female lead.. I so love those & hope there still more to come ;))
my sassy girl
jumong
queen seon deok
forbidden love

MOON RIVER....Best one I have watched so far still searching 
Definitely Empress Ki. The physically and emotionally strength of the titular female lead was top-notch.
Doctor Crush, she's amazing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BObsHBZPpA