Hi everyone! I am having a stressfull time recently. I am waiting for some big news and it's killing me. I really need a drama which will make me forget that I'm waiting. It can ben something funny and romantic to lift my mood or a crime drama to fill my mind. Any suggestions?
I don't if it's what your looking for but I found Pride to be a really cute drama and the OST was great as well :)
mangagirl wrote: I don't if it's what your looking for but I found Pride to be a really cute drama and the OST was great as well :)

This is the first time I heard about it and it seems it is really worth watching. thanks!
how about God's quiz? i really liked it and absolutely exiting if you like criminology and those stuff... u will definitely like this one you could also try watching rooftop prince if you want a romcom
Maybe Maou or Bloody Monday season 1 and season 2, or Liar Game...
rotwein wrote: Hi everyone!
I am having a stressfull time recently. I am waiting for some big news and it's killing me. I really need a drama which will make me forget that I'm waiting. It can ben something funny and romantic to lift my mood or a crime drama to fill my mind. Any suggestions?

hey, you are from Turkey too :), I checked your list, if it is update; you can try City Hunter (crime-drama) Love Shuffle (comedy-romance) but my recommendation is White Christmas (psychological thriller, if you are patient to keep on till 3. episode) another recommended suggestion Warrior Baek Dong Soo (history, romance,bromance) but you can skip the first episode :)
Hmm hard to say I have these Dramas here: 1)Liar Game(I was so absorbed I didn´t notice anything other besides it) 2)Yasha( you will see it when you do watch it) 3)Gou~Himetachi No Sengoku(marvelous watch) 4)Dong Yi 5)Hwang Jin Yi 6)Hot Shot(in my case it was like that at least) 7)Jewel in the Palace 8)Startling by each step
I want a drama like that too! I guess Liar Game and Hot shot are pretty good and Devil beside you made me forgot anything for 2 days!
i also vote for liar game.. their cut for ending episodes are really great.. i could not stop watching it :P and btw, i'm also waiting for a big news..and they don't tell me when will they announce it..it's killing me more.. T_T so maybe i'll also take some dramas from here.. :D
Bloody monday is a good option- very intense, so is City Hunter (you just need to get through that first half of first episode).The Quiz show 2 was very good as well. Samurai High school is very enjoyable, if you want some comedy. If you're looking for romance- Tatta hitotsu no Koi is a good choice - I've watched in one night I think.
Elisabetta wrote: Bloody monday is a good option- very intense, so is City Hunter (you just need to get through that first half of first episode).The Quiz show 2 was very good as well. Samurai High school is very enjoyable, if you want some comedy. If you're looking for romance- Tatta hitotsu no Koi is a good choice - I've watched in one night I think.

I second City Hunter. This show is drama crack. So addictive with great cliff hangers. I also really enjoyed The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Really addicted to that as well.
Shiroi Haru would be my recommendation.
I know you wanted a drama but not Very long ago I started watching Running Man (variety show) it did wonders for distracting me and getting my mind off things it is very funny and entertaining so if you haven't seen it I recomend it. Ok here is some dramas: -City Hunter - Hana Kimi -Liar Game -rooftop prince
thank you so much everyone! thanks to your recommendations I don't have search what to watch for couple of weeks! I started with Liar Game. I am at episode 7 now and I really love it! thanks again for sharing your recommendations with me :))
rotwein wrote: thank you so much everyone! thanks to your recommendations I don't have search what to watch for couple of weeks! I started with Liar Game. I am at episode 7 now and I really love it!

thanks again for sharing your recommendations with me :))

I)t´s good you love it as well <3