Bleh got tired of all those selfish brats... embarrassment to women. So any drama, Japanese thank you, that does not have: - Selfish housewives. Oh you know, the kind dreaming about prince on white horse and divorce. Her own husband will either be: Workaholic (though he properly gives her an easy life), NEET (though he gives her host service), Drunk (though if he wasn't she would complain about something else). - Tsunderes. Geeze! Don't think the world is there to serve you damn it! Spoiled unmannered brats. (Yet they always get by with their looks nevertheless... -sigh-) - Hot headed girls screaming love peace justice and thinks she is always right. Basically, police women. Hate those. - Leeches. Do your job properly damn it! Ah and this is especially common with kids. Acting cute (and no it's actually gross) is no use! @ @ Am I too old fashioned? Well I am kinda raised this way... Absolutely NO Korean dramas please! I prefer Japanese but will survive with Taiwanese ones as well if I have to...
Pride, Nodame Cantabile, Bara no nai Hanaya, Buzzer Beat, Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu. Enjoy... Also, why no to Korean dramas?
Thanks, will check them out. There were a few that I kinda passed by a few times but didn't really go watch though. Not really a fan of romance lol. As for why no Korean... well... does me being Taiwanese serve as explanation? That's part of it, the other part is simple, I don't like Korea. For no real reason. Not their clothing, not their language, not their drama. Most certainly cannot stand them talking enough to watch their drama ><;;
First of all i don't think you should generalize K-dramas cause like J-dramas, there are all kinds good and bad. I am only telling you since I've watched many dramas and from both countries.....ummm u might like Kimi wa petto, koizora, buzzer beat, love shuffle. AND btw KOREAN Dramas are awesome you should give them a chance :)
Ibleda wrote: Thanks, will check them out. There were a few that I kinda passed by a few times but didn't really go watch though. Not really a fan of romance lol.

As for why no Korean... well... does me being Taiwanese serve as explanation? That's part of it, the other part is simple, I don't like Korea. For no real reason. Not their clothing, not their language, not their drama. Most certainly cannot stand them talking enough to watch their drama ><;;

Sry, I am a big romance junky so that's all I can recommend. Bara no nai Hanaya has romance but it's not really the focus and I strongly encourage you to watch it. I can understand the language barrier thing. I give up on most Chinese and Taiwanese dramas because the language is so different than what I am used to.
so, i actually don't know if these dramas are in your category..
i think at least 1 woman in the drama acting cute..
it's typical japanese girls.. :P

but let me try..
- watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu..it's romance..of 3 girls..but no one think that they're always right..and they're not a kind of cute-noisy-girls :D
- hotaru no hikari and its sequel.. also romance..the girl is so clumsy..not really think about love..
- IS.. about someone who has 2 sexes, named haru..haru was a boy, but changing as a girl..not because she wants to, but because of the body condition..also has romance in it..
- Last Friends..about a girl that has a boyfriend that always hit her..then she met her high school friend, and start to move in her share-house..we can call it kind of dark-romance..
- Brother Beat..it's a family comedy drama..about 3 boys and their mom..also has romace for each son
- 11 nin mo iru..also a comedy family drama

well,,i think most of dark romance drama also in your category..like soredemo ikite yuku, sunao ni naretakute, innocent love..something like that...or if you want a sad one,,you can also try daisuki..
Hungry Pride Ending Planner Nodame Cantabile Don Quixote Love Shuffle Sunao Ni Narenakute
Maou. Nearly no romance and the only important girl is really nice in my opinion. Well, she does do the "Justice" thing sometimes, though. ^^''
Nana87 wrote: First of all i don't think you should generalize K-dramas cause like J-dramas, there are all kinds good and bad. I am only telling you since I've watched many dramas and from both countries.....ummm u might like Kimi wa petto, koizora, buzzer beat, love shuffle. AND btw KOREAN Dramas are awesome you should give them a chance :)

... It's really not a question whether they are awesome or not, and no I do not think they are. More like personal grudge ><. And that just happened to overlap with that vague dislike that was already in place, again, for not real reason.

Besides, JDramas do have pretty bad ones, but in most cases they ARE better than Taiwanese ones. As for Korean, I haven't watched any for the past 10 years so don't remember anything anymore.

travis wrote: Sry, I am a big romance junky so that's all I can recommend. Bara no nai Hanaya has romance but it's not really the focus and I strongly encourage you to watch it. I can understand the language barrier thing. I give up on most Chinese and Taiwanese dramas because the language is so different than what I am used to.

Yea, that was the one I kinda thought seemed interesting. Will try it out soon =).

Already watched Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata, aka Ending planner. Maou I already watched too. LOVED~ both of them. Will check the others out though, thanks! There were a few that seemed quite interesting =)
Ibleda wrote: Thanks, will check them out. There were a few that I kinda passed by a few times but didn't really go watch though. Not really a fan of romance lol.

As for why no Korean... well... does me being Taiwanese serve as explanation? That's part of it, the other part is simple, I don't like Korea. For no real reason. Not their clothing, not their language, not their drama. Most certainly cannot stand them talking enough to watch their drama ><;;

Especially the language and culture.
I love Korean dramas <3<3<3, for me they are the best. I love their language the most. But anyways, I second Jeanie-unnie's recommendation of Hungry! Don Quixote Nodame Cantabile Love Shuffle