drama by what I saw happening:

revenge:
Frevenge:
For the death of a loved then either male or female main character fall in love with a man who he blames for the death of his beloved.

Borisut Bumbut Kaen (2009)
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (2014)
Roy Adeed Hang Ruk (2006)
Secret (2013)
Jam Loey Rak (2008)
A Love To Kill (2005)
Phu Pha Prai Mai (2012)

Revenge for stealing property and the destruction of his or her family, the desire for fairness and getting everything that was theirs.

Innocent Man (2012)
Beyond the Clouds (2014)
Prosecutor Princess (2010)
The Princess' Man (2011)
Hotel King (2014)
Pride and Prejudice (2014)
Shark (2013)
I Miss You 2012
Cain And Abel 2009

Roy Lae Sanae Luang 2013

I also earn drama when couples were forced to take either the repayment of debt or forced to parents and grandparents. beginning between them will rule the animus later result in love.

http://mydramalist.com/13543-mai-sin-rai-fai-sawar...
http://mydramalist.com/10193-majurat-see-nam-pueng

Wanida (2010)
Padiwaradda (2016)

Sud Sai Pan (2013)
Ngao Asoke (2008)
Nung Nai Sueng (2005)
Ngao Jai (2015)
Fated To Love You 2014
Empress Ki 2013
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (2005)
Fated to Love You (2008)
Goong (2006)

I also earn a drama where the twins swapped to one another or saved rodinému avoid a scandal. It's always the wrong main character falls in love bears the burden to protect siblings and family.

Majurat See Nam Pueng (2013)

Sud Sai Pan (2013)
Ngao Jai (2015)
Lom Sorn Ruk (2015)

I have seen the drama when an older woman falls in love with a young man.

High School King of Savvy (2014)

I Hear Your Voice (2013)

Witch's Romance (2014)
I Need Romance 3 (2014)
Last Cinderella (2013)
My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2005)
I Love Lee Tae Ri (2012)
Secret Love Affair (2014)
What's Up Fox? (2006)
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry (2010)
Anego (2005)
Protect the Boss (2011)

Drama with disorders of psychological nature.
There are a few must fight as well as a mental disorder and the environment.

Hyde, Jekyll, Me (2015)
Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)
It's Okay, That's Love (2014)
Protect the Boss (2011)
Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (2015)
Madame Antoine 2016

medical drama

D-Day (2015)
Good Doctor 2013

Emergency Couple 2014
Yong Pal 2015
Doctor Stranger 2014 action
Heart to Heart 2015
Flowers for Algernon 2015
Dr. Champ 2010
1 Litre of Tears Special 2007 sad ending
The Spring Day of My Life 2014
Blood 2015

It's Okay, That's Love 2014
Descendants of the Sun 2016

Drama romance in sport

Heading to the Ground 2009
Buzzer Beat 2009
Pride 2004 
One Pound Gospel 2008
Hana Kimi 2006
Bull Fighting 2007
Dr. Champ 2010
Hana Kimi Remake 2011

Romantic drama horror.

There are entwined couples either past or curses, but also couples from the past.

The Master's Sun 2013
Love Me if You Dare 2015
Spellbound 2011
Spellbound 2013
Wiang Roy Dao 2014
Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah 2015

Mor Phee Cyber 2015
Pope Rak 2014
Raak Boon 2 2014

Romantic drama with vampires

Scholar Who Walks the Night 2015
Love in Time 2015
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay 2011
Blood 2015
Vampire Flower 2014
Orange Marmalade 2015
Vampire Host 2004
You Are My Vampire 2014 movie
Vampire Prosecutor

Romantic drama axle spoiled brat

Briliant Legacy 2009
One Percent of Anything 2003
The Man of the Vineyard 2006
Wimarn Mekala 2016
Nang Rai Tee Rak 2015
Stupid Cupid 2015
Leh Nangfah 2014
Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan 2014
My Fair Lady 2011

Romantic drama mafia

Nang Fah Mafia 2011
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer 2015
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Singha

Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Krating (Compliation)
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Raed (Compliation)
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Hong (Compliation)
Cubic (2014)
Mafia Tee Ruk (2007)
Lovers 2006
When A Man's in Love (2013)
Dr. Gang (2006)
Fashion King (2012)
Cruel Romance
Lady & Liar

Romantic drama rich / wealthy falls in love with a poor counterpart

Master's Sun 2013
King 2hearts, The 2012
My Name Is Kim Sam-sun 2005
Try Lying to Me 2011
My Girl (2005)
Secret Garden (2010)
Full House (2014)
Coffee Prince (2007)
Prime Minister and I (2013)
Cheongdamdong Alice (2012)
Me Too, Flower! 2011

Boys Over Flowers 2009
Greatest Love, The 2011

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
paradise ranch
Spy MyeongWol 2011
My Fair Lady 2011
You Are My Destiny 2014
Bright Girl's Success 2002

Romantic drama heroes for justice, gangland messengers

Domangja Peullaen B
You're All Surrounded

The Bridal Mask

IRIS
Level 7 Civil Servant 
Healer
Sharp Blade Hong Gil Dong
Iljimae (2008)
Gu Family Book (2013)

The historical romantic dramas

Queen In Hyun's Man time travel
Rooftop Prince (2012) time travel
Faith (2012)
Jang Ok Jung (2013)
Queen Seon Duk
Scarlet Heart
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade (2011)
Sound of the Desert (2014)
Prince of Lan Ling (2013)
Scarlet Heart 2 (2014)
Legend of Lu Zhen (2013)
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
The Journey of Flower
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010)
Faith

Cuo Dian Yuan Yang

Destined to Love You

Arang and the Magistrate
Tawipob
Lady & Liar
Cruel Romance
Hong Gil Dong
Ja Myung Go

Khun Chai Rachanon (2013)
Khun Chai Taratorn 
Khun Chai Pawornruj
Khun Chai Puttipat
Khun Chai Ronapee 
Shine or Go Crazy
Perfect Couple 2014
Wanida
Night Watchman's Journal

Time Slip Dr. Jin
Sword and Flower

Romantic drama with Maggie and martial arts

The Journey of Flower (2015)
The Legend of Zu (2015)
Swords of Legends (2014)
Swordsman (2013)

probably I would recommend it, although not all of what I earn but perhaps someone will serve as an inspiration
Long Vacation - It's not entirely what you're looking for, but there was something about the chemistry between the leads that totally drew me in, despite its shortcomings.  Music is great too.  One of if not my favorite Noona.
The Noona Romance is my favorite drama trope and I've dedicated part of my blog to just that.  Here's my list of Noona Romances that I've collected thus far.  I am always doing my best to keep it up to date and add new titles as I discover them.

https://thedramanoona.wordpress.com/the-noona-mete...

@Roisina Dicovery of Romance sounds very interesting indeed, seems it's something entirely else for once.
Also thanks for the other recommendations! Going to try them all :)

@KdramaInspirit thanks, going to look into it!

@nejtik thanks for this huge list of different themes. That's quite a lot :D

@Major thank you! Going to add it! I like that it's a Japanese drama. I love the language, it's my favorite by far.

@DramaNoona I registered on MDL just shortly after I got interested in Asian dramas, but even before that I found your blog after I learned that romances with stronger female leads were most likely to be found in "noona" type relationships. Thanks for the extensive work! Your categories are very fitting. I didn't use it yet though, because I couldn't find a relation from your overall ratings to the various sub categories (especially your category 6 would be important to me, because just an age difference, when the relationship dynamic is mostly the same as in any other romance, is not what I'm looking for). I guess this would be found in the specific reviews then. I'm going to look through them now.
Thanks for that list DramaNoona. This is my favourite genre, yet I see quite a few dramas on that list that I'm unfamiliar with. ^^

Also going to name a few dramas that I didn't see mentioned in the thread yet:
Valid Love - the affair/second lead is the noona romance part here. The main, married couple are kind of equals as well, even with the shadow of the family over that relationship.

Brand - a bit older Japanese drama. Much like Anego, Sapuri etc this one's a noona romance in company setting.

Platonic - since this drama deals a lot with death, you can expect a lot of sadness. Noona romance, regardless.

Best Wedding - the most feminist k-drama I've seen, hands down. The younger male lead (and his family) very much want to treat her the traditional way but she's having none of that.

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - I'm slightly hesistant in recommending this... It wants to be a Sex and the City-ish drama but it definitely goes on a spin with the traditional gender roles. The male lead does go on for a tryhard mode to make up to his age, yet remains more or less insecure.

Over Time - one more older Japanese drama with younger man. It's more about friendship and the ending... the ending is fitting but kind of return to the norm/tradition thing? Ah, I'm spoiling it now.

When I Was the Prettiest - one episode special for IHYV fans that want to see more Lee Jong Suk noona romancing? It's cute ... as far as terminal illness and having an affair can go.

Let's Eat - just a shout out for this drama for being so adorable.
@Granuli
You're welcome. :)
I suggest Kill Me Heal Me too (like Netjik). I had forgotten this one.

The only thing is since the guy suffers from multiple personality disorder, one of his personalities is the "traditional dominant bad guy" but at the same time she's his weakness so he behaves like a child with her...it's quite an interesting interaction pattern. But I think you'll like it because the girl is incredibly strong emotionally and mentally which is why she becomes some sort of anchor for him to find stability and a way to overcoming his illness.
I find the story very sad though...and a little disturbing when you find out the whole story behind the OTP....but it's a melodrama too so I guess it's normal.
@Fira
Thanks so much!
Added all of them :)

"Best Wedding - the most feminist k-drama I've seen, hands down. The younger male lead (and his family) very much want to treat her the traditional way but she's having none of that."

:D just amazing!! Even greater! I'm very excited to see that :) I wish there was more like exactly what you described here.

@KMR
Thanks for remembering ;) this sounds awesome as well! Since you said it's very sad, I'll need to watch out to be in the right mood though, otherwise it might be too heavy.
I have two more recommendations for you, both of them Taiwanese.

MARS - This might seem like a traditional romance at first, starting with a very timid and quiet girl, and a much more domineering and outgoing male. Instead of that just being who they are, however, their behaviour is more how they protect their own emotions, as they both have huge traumas in their past. The romance deveolps quickly before they have to deal with each of their pasts, so the drama is more about how both characters needs the other in order to grow and develop, and how both of them are stronger when they are together.
(This drama is pretty dark, and deals with some very serious themes as well.)
http://mydramalist.com/133-mars

Murphy's law of love - In some ways this romance, and especially the male leads actions, is more of the traditional kind, but thats also where the character development happens. The female is a psychiatrist. She is very unimpressed by many of the things the male lead does when he tries to impress her, and throughout the series she has a very rational way of dealing with things.
While the both of them takes care of and protects each other, the male is definately the most fragile of the two, and we get to see how she supports, encourages and takes care of him. Through the ups and downs in their relationship, she herself even expresses that she dislikes how being completely devoted to a relationship can make her lose some of herself in the prosess and she makes decisions to change this.
(A very sweet little drama, which I actually enjoyed way more than I thought I would.)
http://mydramalist.com/13452-murphys-law-of-love
@riinalouise
Thank you very much for both of those very interesting recommendations and all the details!
They both sound really good. Going to add them :)
I haven't even watched any Taiwanese dramas yet.

I am looking for a particular drama in which the brilliant female lead is forced to tutor the rebellious son of some police official? The male lead is rebellious, hates older brother and loves his childhood crush and becomes a police official in the end. The age difference is about two years. I remember the full plot but not the name of the drama. It will be great help if i can find it . I have watched it earlier but cannot remember the name.  Can someone tell me its name?