Hi guys, I know I've already made two recommendation thread, but I'm kind of going to be off the Internet soon, and for a while too. So, I'm kind of trying to collect as many as dramas as I can. So, please help me out   ^_^

Anyway, I'm currently watching Marry Me Or Not, and I'm really liking it so far.

What I'm looking for is a drama with a light-hearted tone, not much seriousness. Not looking for very meaningful, 'message-sending' drama (Not that I won't watch it if the messages aren't shown very emotionally) I'm probably not making any sense :p Just recommend me a fun drama.

These are the ones that I've already watched-

Bromance (Loved It)

Fated To Love You

Devil Beside You

Just You

Autumn's Concerto (PTW)

Someone Like You (PTW)

Back To 1989

I've tried to search TW dramas but everything has mixed reviews. I'm not exaggerating, almost all of them have ratings b/w 7.5-8.0 and if they have positive comments then they also have equally negative comments, so I can't decide :(

Thank you!

PS I know people will probably recommend It Started With A Kiss, but I already watched the anime (which I loved) and when I tried to watch the J-drama it almost felt like rewatching, and I'm not much of a rewatcher. Same goes for Meteor Garden.

Just help me out this once more guys        

48227023.jpg

In Time with You ---- Excellent rom-com ...friends then lovers 

Bullfighting --- similar in tone and style to Devil Beside you
Why Why Love  --- same trio as Devil Beside You, but this is better story.

Autumn's Concerto --- from your PTW ... Highly recommended, despite all the cliches, well told story w/ appealing characters and cutest little kid!
Meteor Garden --- different than other live action ... Director is best, shows Characters' motivation.... Not Manga-style cartoonish ... Best F4 Bromance!

In case you get in the mood for serious or not romance....Two of Taiwan's best:
MARS --- can be fun, but serious, dark backstory.
Black & White --- cops...little romance

MOVIE: 
Our Times --- Excellent!!  .....FUN!!!! ...Highly recommended.

@rainruma Thanks so much!! I've added them to my list.
Devil Beside You
Hi My Sweetheart
Corner with Love
Sunny Happiness
It started with a kiss
They kiss again
Smiling Pasta
MARS
The Rose
Bull Fighting
My MVP Valentine
Why Why Love
Murphy's Law of Love
Autumn's Concerto isn't light hearted, but a good romance nonetheless 
Corner with Love. Being a 2007 drama, it has many plots which we now deem a cliche but it was great
Fall in Love With Me. Has the same male lead as 'Just You' but the plot for JY was better
In a Good Way. Campus romance 
In Time With You 
Murphy's Law of Love
Office Girls
Pleasantly Surprised

most taiwan dramas are romance dramas and 80% of those romance dramas are light hearted so most of them would fit your criteria depending on how serious is serious for you haha enjoy! 

Thanks everyone :) This will really help me out :)
My Sunshine but you have to watch the short directors cut till episode 2, 20 mins in and then switch to the long normal version starting from ep 14. It's slow and many people drop it cause of that but if you follow my method, you'll fall in love with the show like I did
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Absolute Boyfriend
Fabulous Boys
Romantic Princess
Mars
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Summer's desire
My Lucky Star
Sunny happiness
ToGetHer

Brown Sugar Macchiato (loved it!)
bromance (there's even a secondary couple that's super adorable) 
Yay for Taiwanese drama recommendations!

Autumn's Concerto is definitely not light-hearted but you should seriously watch it :)

I second In Time With You about not being light or heavy, it's just right and I really think that it's a must-watch
Down with Love is a really good romcom which seems to fit your criteria, also Hana Kimi
I also recommend What is Love and In A Good Way ( really good huhu)
Feel free to visit MDL for my ratings and probably some good dramas that I must have missed out in this message. Taiwanese dramas are my greatest love :D
Thanks everyone. I've got a LOT of recommendations. Now it's just a matter of downloading them :)

tumblr_n3nykkQPLL1smcbm7o1_500.gif
LOL taiwanese dramas are almost always fun, comedic but its also serious and some times depressing at the same time. I‘ll just recommend you the ones i really liked since I've watched quite a few. 
- Autumn's concerto (this one honestly is quite dark, but it's so good, a classic taiwanese drama, basically a must watch)
- My Lucky star (this is one of my personal favourites, about a jewellery con artist)
- Prince that turns into frog (another one of my favourites, really old (2005) and cliche but also really good)
- fondant garden (this one was actually quite light hearted 90% of the time, i think it suits the category ur looking for )
- brown sugar macchiato (this one is really old as well, but its legit a light hearted romcom, really stupid and funny)
- smiling pasta (this was also really popular back in the days, pretty light hearted as well)
- hi my sweetheart (this was pretty good, light hearted at the start then there was a twist, but its a happy ending)
- when i see you again (this was pretty good, i quite liked it)
- pleasantly surprised (same actor as when i see you again, but i liked this one better)
- love keeps going (this is also really good, not as light hearted but a good watch)