Hello! I'm looking for some romantic intense heart-robbing dramas. I prefer if it was a oldie, meaning , something in the early 2000's , since the dramas at that time were the best regarding romance.

Oh, I'm not looking for romantic comedies, I think I had enough of those at this point ahah

Anyways, thank you .

Happy Days for everyone !

I look forward to seeing some good suggestions of dramas w/  intense, passionate, heart-wrenching love .... so few of them.

NO Rom-coms... Not in your Completed list .... 

b/c you ask for oldies....This is only one I remember w/ strong love:
--- Sad Love Song ---  (2005)- Old style Love melodrama.

Best Real palpable believable Intense Love Stories:
--- The Princess' Man --- (2011)-  Classic!
--- Sound of the Desert ---(2014)- Not old, but Romantic nonetheless ... deep, passionate.
--- Too Late to Say I Love You --- (2010)- Very heartfelt, passionate and Intense.
--- Pride --- (2004) - Very heartfelt, deep believable love.
Older:
--- Meteor Garden --- (2001)-   Director did a wonderful job showing Daoming Si's unwavering, deep, passionate and very believable love for ShanCai.
--- Tatta Hitotsu no Koi --- (2006)- Very romantic ... Love of 20 year olds, but real and heart felt!
--- Tree of Heaven --- (2006)- Unusual but real heart-wrenching love. 

EDIT: Sorry, I guess Meteor Garden can be considered a Rom-com .... but love is so intense, I forgot about the comedy part.
Agreed - mid 90s--early 2000s was gold.

Two that I loved were Beautiful life and Long Vacation.

I've just started Majo no Jouken - oldie from 1999. Forbidden/controversial love story.

I second Beautiful Life (J-drama, 2000) and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. 
@winnie ... Majo no Jouken looks interesting ... I'm adding it, thanx :) .... Beautiful Life fits her requirement, and is very popular, but for me something was missing :(
@Rainruma - Majo no Jouken is proving to be pretty interesting so far....
Summer Snow, Mars (taiwanese version).

I second Koori no Sekai.
Romance (2002)
Love Letter (2003)
Shoot for the Stars (2003 - though I don't find it quite as serious as the other ones i mentioned)
@rainruma - It's funny...I wasn't even familiar with Meteor Garden until you mentioned it lol.  Never could stand the other adaptions but this is great so far.  *shocked*  
@Major ...  How far along are you?
Everybody has a preference ... But this has very well developed characters .... Director is excellent at showing motivation ....  the Best F4 Bromance !!! ( so real, they are still friends 15 yrs later) ... also  Daoming Si's unwavering love very believable. and he's likable here !!!  ... 
Only version where I want her to be w/ Daoming Si/tsukasa !!
I dislike her parents and skipped all scenes w/ them alone ... Also, she can be a bit too stubborn and feisty :P .... and she breaks his heart over and over , but the journey is also very believable...All thanx to the Director!
Enjoy!...Happy watching!

Edit: I started re-watching Ep 1... It seems slow, probably b/c I am distracted... but paying attention to dialogue explains the motivation and characters.
I'm sorry I love you
Pride
Taiyou no Kisetsu
Mars (taiwanese)
Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu
1 Litre of Tears
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Que Sera, Sera
Buzzer Beat
Stairway to Heaven (2003) 
Save the last dance for me (2004) 
Maybe you can give All In a try? It's from 2003, and I quite liked it! The chemistry between the main leads was crazily good.
@Ineta ... All In is supposed to be very good. w/ excellent writing .... Heard lots of good about it.... Also, the leads dated after (maybe even during) the show, so ofc chemistry is good... XD
Beautiful Days
Tree Of Heaven
Devil Beside You
Mars