Hey everyone! So, I'm probably not the first person to ask this but i could really use your help!

So I've been trying to convince a friend of mine for MONTHS to finally give an asian drama a chance and she's finally relented....
Tomorrow I'm going to try and get her hooked on dramas just like the rest of us but i have NO IDEA which drama would be the best to start her with.

I would LOVE it if any of you could help out and give me some possible suggestions? ◠‿◠
She's 23 and has never watched anything asian before, no dramas, anime or nothing.

I was thinking it might be best to start her off with a K-Drama. I know she likes Romance and Comedy. But I don't want anything too cliche... she has a pretty sarcastic sense of humour so if it's anything too corny and cliche, I know she'll pretty much laugh and not take it seriously...

Anyone Got any ideas??

Thanks for your time!
Well, this is a dilemma that i have faced so many times.

first you need to ask about her.  if she likes romance and comedy, try Lets Eat, or what about You're All Surrounded.  Comedy, Action, Romance, Suspense it has everything.

my top five list for introductions go like this:

Healer for people who like interesting stories and characters action and or romance
Moon Lovers for people who like pretty things
Angry Mom for people who like comedy and dark human stories 
The Man Living In Our House/Sweet Stranger and Me because the first episode is hilarious and that's a good hook
Let's Eat because again, everyone is likeable and it's hilarious and like nothing in western dramas

1.It's Okay, That's Love - funny at the same time gives something to think + both leads look good
2.Oh My Venus - funny, easy going story
3.Oh My Ghost - funny & the adventures of a virgin ghostess
4.The Master's Sun - timid girl sticks(literally) to a emotionless man
5.Always - not much talking but the way he expressed his love... SJS movie
6.On The Way To The Airport - mature concept handled maturely, but the romance never dies, it was addictive.
7.High-end Crush - short n sweet 
8.Miss Korea - struggle of making the only person (ex-gf who'd work with him) into miss korea, and the sweet romance that starts with it
9.Second to Last Love - love in 40s
10.One Sunny Day - short + SJS
11.You Who Came from the Stars - alien falls for an actress(who is a bit dumb) when he was supposed to go back
12.Sungkyunkwan Scandal - girl studying in boys boarding school disguised that too in joseon era
13.Something About 1 Percent - forced dating, hot tempered guy turns sweet, 
14.Goblin - everything except age diff.=the romance, the bromance, the comedy, the thrill, suspense, surprises, the pain, fantasy, the scenery & the OSTs
15.Missing You - starts with a heavy concept of child(young girl) rape, a fine romantic drama that deals with the traumatic memories of the assault
in this priority/order is how i'd do it.
As a rom-com lover myself, I'd reccomend you to show your friend these dramas:

MARRIAGE NOT DATING   - light, funny and not cheesy. 
GOBLIN  -  awesome cast, well-written story, beautiful cinematography
MASTER'S SUN -  romcom + horror, awesome main couple chemistry
HEALER -  romcom + action
IT'S OKAY, THAT'S LOVE  -  amazing mainleads, beautiful story
I can   recommend  " the greatest love"   (best love) it is   perfect funny story .everybody  loved it  including 2 my sisters and  my husband :))))
@Naksken @VishalIngle @kimchiinitaly @aisha_a

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I really appreciate it... I've had a look at the one's you've listed and i've managed to narrow my list down to about 5!

Hopefully she'll love whichever one i end up going with. ≧◡≦
Im right now in the process of introducing kdramas to my friend. I suggest showing your friend something that contains stuff she likes. my friend (who is 22) for example loves high school setting and loves playing piano so i showed her Page turner and she totally fell in love with it. Then i continued with Sassy go go and Reply 1997 (both are shorter dramas and easy to binge-watch because are shorter than usual k dramas). And now we are watching Moon Lovers which she also loves)

Or just show her some drama you really love and are confident that it is great (because thats what i basically did :D)

(P.S.: In case your friend likes boys love stuff definitely show her SOTUS. it is a must watch in this genre)

I agree with Naksken about Healer.
I thought I might have sleepily typed this up myself because that description fits my friend's exactly lol (she's turning 23 though, not yet her birth month!) Just today, I met up with her and she caved and said: hey, give me an Asian drama to watch. xD

I was thinking the exact same thing as @Panda suggested. Healer and Stars are pretty good things to start with!
I'd love to know what you end up showing her!
how about letting your friend decide which one to watch, like, make a list with 5 or less dramas to choose from and let her read the synopsis, whichever interests her most, you'll two watch it, I'm suggesting this because people's taste differs, some like suspense, some love romance, other prefer comedy, so even if it is the best drama if someone doesn't like the genre or plot, they won't enjoy it too much 
Goblin will get your friend into Asian dramas. I have converted SIX white people so far. THATS how good it is. 
@ egg-mont @ Six @ Panda @ sunah @ PrettyDramas @ Janey

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've read through your suggestions and it's been very helpful!
Something came up last minute so i've not had a chance to watch a one with her yet but i've narrowed my list down to 4 and i'm just going to let her decide  when we get free time.

If anyone's interested in what she thinks and which one we go with, i'm probably just going to write a quick update on here maybe sometime next week? :S

Again, Just want to say thanks again to EVERYONE who has taken the time to reply!