selena32:

Jess4163 Thanks so much for your detailed recommendations. Because of your description of Eternal Love i watched it and now I cant get over it. Any more recommendations like Ye Hua. He is soooo in love! A male lead who cries and is desperate for the female lead

I just finished "Healer" and the male lead is ultra hot and fixated on the main girl. Although the fixation is not quite as heavy as Ye Hua's obsession, it's still no less strong and he also can't live without the main girl. This drama was the first one that had me all addicted since "Ten Miles Peach Blossoms" and is now up there with my favorite dramas of all time. I highly highly recommend!

I HAVE A LOVER:

Kdrama with 50 episodes that worth been watched. 

The plot is about a married couple who hate each other because they both misunderstand the real thought of the other. This drama shows that nothing is always black or white, good or bad, guilty or innocent, hate or love. 

It's a drama that make you;

cry, (for the misunderstanding, the heartbreaking scenes, the unconditional love)

laught, ( funny sassy males lead)

smile, (just because when he shows his puppy love, you're like a hot mashmallow! )

hate then love the male lead, (Don't stop the drama at first just because you think is a jerk, because you will change you're mind and you will regret have said "i will never like him, go to hell motherf**** and leave her alone")

hate then love the female lead, (amazing actress who plays different women all along, she's so talented that you will think that she must have twin sisters playing them)

love the second male lead, then... love him more (best human being ever )

If you search for a main lead who is controlling, crazy jealous, ultra protective ans crazy in love, that's your guy for sure!!!

Give it a try, you will not regret it.

"Memory Lost" -this drama has the main villain obsessed with the heroine, which I'm a total sucker for - love it when the ultimate big bad has a soft spot for the heroine...especially if it's executed well.

The main villain's backstory and motivations were so compelling that my heart was absolutely shattered in the end. He really took obsession to the next level and I can't say he loved the heroine any less than the hero -she really was his entire world! He could give up anything and anyone in order to be with her. Even the OW said it, "I knew an old friend who could turn against the whole world in order to possess the one thing he wants..."

Boy, he really will go down as one of the most obsessive fictional characters I've ever seen and since the drama was based on the novel equivalent, many readers were equally shattered by him. This drama really made my heart bleed...

I just watched Last Friends (J-drama) and it did something to me. I don't know what yet. All I know is I was crying at the end. This is a greatly made drama about domestic violence but mostly about people who are hurt and the power of friendship. I would never file it under a romance because the romance in this drama is almost a plot device to explain why some characters act the way that they do. 

Anyway, I needed to share my thoughts on the topic and also warn anyone who is curious about this drama. Do watch it if you are not too sensitive a person, it's a really good piece of art IMHO. But don't expect a lot of "romance" to happen on screen.

Falling for Innocence

Try something new. Try Turkish dramas.

Ask Laftan Anlamaz. I am not going to lie when I say, the main lead chemistry is so hot, amazing and superb that it could defeat all the main leads chemistry in all dramas that I have watched already. Also, this show deserves more recognition. Main male is possessive over the main female especially towards the middle. A little interaction with a guy can make the male go crazy mad. Definitely A+++++! 

Fyi, I finished this drama like 3 days ago already, but I cant still move on and I am always watching videos over them at youtube. Gosh!

PS: All episodes with subs are available on facebook. Last 2 episodes with subs are available in dailymotion.

yutarnally:
Try something new. Try Turkish dramas.

Ask Laftan Anlamaz

Sounds good

PrarthanaBanerjee:

Guys you must watch siyah beyaz aşk, Turkish drama. Basically the guy is a mafia prince. Our heroine witnesses a killing. So she now has to marry our hero or die. No bs, very mature and strong acting. Beautiful cinematography. Both the hero and the heroine are hot af! 

Hey.  Where can I watch this eng sub?

mangooox77:

Hey.  Where can I watch this eng sub?

Hi, i found it on a page of facebook.  i send you a mp .

sheraina:

Hi, i found it on a page of facebook.  i send you a mp .

Thanks. I'm so excited to watch it because  it sounds interesting. Is there any Turkish dramas  you recommend?

PrarthanaBanerjee:

Guys you must watch siyah beyaz aşk, Turkish drama. Basically the guy is a mafia prince. Our heroine witnesses a killing. So she now has to marry our hero or die. No bs, very mature and strong acting. Beautiful cinematography. Both the hero and the heroine are hot af! 

i highly recommend this drama too it's great, the leads have great chemistry, it started with hate love relation and then it's just SWEET .

mangooox77:

Thanks. I'm so excited to watch it because  it sounds interesting. Is there any Turkish dramas  you recommend?

Nope, sorry, me too i will watch this serie after recommendation on Mdl.

I also recommend " siyah beyaz aşk". (Ferhat and Asli ♥, they are really great to watch^^)

Where do yall watch these Turkish dramas?

I am not going to mention drama's that other's have mentioned.

Kon La Kop Fah [TH Drama]

Love is The Best  [C Drama]

1 % Of Anything [K Drama]