Leh Ratree
Cubic
Best Wedding?
Ancient Terracotta War Situation?
Curse of Royal Harem?

The last three I'm not entirely sure if they fit your category but there is an obsession between one of the male leads and the female lead
Oohh I love those types of characters too, a non physically abusive(to heroine) yandere, but ready to wipe out anything or anyone that stands between him and his love would probably be my perfect fiction guy ;-) So here are a few dramas I've enjoyed:

It's quite popular, so you might have seen it, but Empress Ki (Kdrama) has such a character. Now he doesn't appear straight away, nor does he start acting this way straight away, but once he does it can get pretty intense, SPOILERS ahead: we're talking plotting murder of another guy she cares about, asking heroine to kill him when she is about to leave him(and trust me she is the kind who could) and having stroke or something similar when he thought heroine died among other things END of SPOILERS. It's a historical and long(51 episodes) drama, so a bit of patience and a general interest for the story is recommended ;-)

From 5 to 9(Jdrama) has a funny version of a stalker hero, he just wouldn't leave the heroine along, is completely besotted and is very open about his feelings.

Cheese in the Trap(Kdrama), the hero here is unusual, thus his reactions(possessiveness included) might appear a little different to what we expect, but he does get quite obsessive from the very beginning. 

Bridal Mask(Kdrama) has a character who isn't the main hero, but is a yandere, I found this drama a bit tedious(personal taste), so I kept skipping and only watched the scenes he is in, lol

okay I don't know how far back your willing to go ....or you may have seen it and is not on your list but it is a instant classic obsession almost too depressing is Tears of Heaven as a first than a similar one could be Stairway of Heaven.

I did see on your PTW list which is an amazing Chinese drama which definitely  has exactly what you are asking for Eternal Love. 
Just discovered this hidden gem:
--- Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen ---- not lakorn formula... For a lakorn, it's refreshing writing (although had some weaknesses) .... All characters are flawed .... no one perfect ..... he gets very jealous, possessive and obsessive ...  he is full of anger and wants revenge on her, yet neither of them could forget their love for each other ..... the emotional conflict is powerful and  their love is intense.

I forgot to mention this before:
--- Tree of Heaven --- Intense ... he's obsessive and tormented (excellent actor) .... Don't be turned off by Park Shin Hye, she's good here, not annoying.

I wanna also add Faith and Beautiful Days....The main lead's are possesive and the dramas are too under rated especially Beautiful Days-.-
Also Jao Sao Ban Rai-Thai
Oops i got corrected Tree of Heaven not tears of heaven...ultimate obsession!
Noble, my love- very possessive male,  in a cute way . 
@mali ... I thought you meant Tree of Heaven, then I looked it up and there is a K-drama called Tears of Heaven... so I was thankful you reminded me of the first one ... XD
@rainruma...your welcome!
I second whomever said My Heart Twinkle Twinkle, just after watching it. He is nuts for her and would stop at nothing to make sure she is with him.

These type of heroes are my favorites in romantic fiction. But I love them best when they never give up on the heroine: Hate the ones who start out all obsessive, but winds up losing steam or giving up towards the end. All of my favorites can never stop pursuing the object of their desires and can't live without their heroines (for better or worse). Here are some below:

"Game Rai Game Ruk" -Sooo in love with the H and h. Loved how the H was so passionately in love with the h to the point where even his "revenge" seemed more like "courtship." He was truly bleeding his love and even when he's "jerky," he's still exuding his passion/love thru aggression. For me, I only really like slap/kiss and revenge lakorns (Thai dramas) because of their intensity/excitement level. And I found that heroes like Charles (H in here), who's both devilishly alpha and loving towards the heroine, are rare. Usually they're more jerky and I have a harder time seeing the "love" from their reprehensible actions. Yet I found this drama to be the exception: I've seen immense love from pretty much every one of Charles' hurtful actions. It's like every time he tries to hurt her, he ends up hurting himself far more and that level of emotion just really gets to me.

"Harper's Island" -One character in here takes obsessive love to the max when it comes to the heroine. Spoilers below...   

The villain from horror/slasher TV show, "Harper's Island" is an 100% yandere. He's sadistic and duplicitous, basically manipulating all the events and killing everyone that'll stand in the way of him and the heroine. Everything he does is so that he can be with the heroine in the end, just the two of them "forevermore." Loved this series and loved him...I'm a total sucker for yandere villains (real villains, esp. the ultimate baddie, not mere mean bullies, etc.). 

"Ten Miles Peach Blossom" (Eternal Love) -The H can give up anything/sacrifice anything for the h and chases after her like a bloodhound -he basically deceived her into marrying him by not disclosing anything about himself (his biggest fault is his tendency to keep everything to himself and shoulder all burdens). He tries to shield her from everything, but when all hell broke lose, he tries to protect her using the wrong method and it cost him.  What's even more attractive is how arrogant and cold he was before he met the h -nothing and nobody can affect him. He's never loved anyone (there's a lady who stayed by his side since they were little and is obsessively in love with him, but he's extremely cold to her) and finds that emotion to be a nuisance. His 3rd uncle even said that though he's seen as "perfect" (crown prince status, extremely powerful and handsome) in everyone else's eyes, he's incomplete in his eyes because he lacks emotion/affection.  Well, that all changes when he meets our h: She's the only one who can melt him and make him go crazy. Seriously, this H won't be able to live without his beloved h. When he thought he lost her, he gave up on life and almost died. He also cries a lot because of her -I just want to hug him (love his manly tears). He also sees through all female machinations and is never fooled by "other women" tactics. The drama's so good at making us see everything from the perspective of both leads, unlike the book which just focuses on her side. I totally feel the H's desperate love and pain...swoon!!!  Here's the Ost for the opening theme (love H, Ye Hua and h, Bai Qian): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdFqakPJR4

my sunshine 2017, "two thumbs up"
The Girl Who Wears Tassel Earrings