I LOVED LOVED LOVED Ask Laftan Anlamaz!  I just finished it and honestly I was so involved in Hayat and Murat's chemistry that I feel sad that the show is over.  Any OTHER Turkish shows with the same magnificent chemistry???? 

veds:

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Ask Laftan Anlamaz!  I just finished it and honestly I was so involved in Hayat and Murat's chemistry that I feel sad that the show is over.  Any OTHER Turkish shows with the same magnificent chemistry???? 

Hello! Just a suggestion, maybe you should create a new thread asking for turkish dramas? That way people who know about turkish drama can congregate there to answer you, and also it doesn't muddy this thread?

yutarnally:

Try something new. Try Turkish dramas.

Ask Laftan Anlamaz. I am not going to lie when I say, the main lead chemistry is so hot, amazing and superb that it could defeat all the main leads chemistry in all dramas that I have watched already. Also, this show deserves more recognition. Main male is possessive over the main female especially towards the middle. A little interaction with a guy can make the male go crazy mad. Definitely A+++++! 

Fyi, I finished this drama like 3 days ago already, but I cant still move on and I am always watching videos over them at youtube. Gosh!

PS: All episodes with subs are available on facebook. Last 2 episodes with subs are available in dailymotion.

OMG! I loved Ask Laftan Anlamaz! I just finished it and I am going through major problems forgetting about the scenes between Hayat and Murat.  It really is amazing.  Any other dramas like this? Where the chemistry is out of this world?

mahiba:

Hello! Just a suggestion, maybe you should create a new thread asking for turkish dramas? That way people who know about turkish drama can congregate there to answer you, and also it doesn't muddy this thread?

Sure :) 

Ha I wouldn't care. Any possessive jealous lover is a win in my boat! I follow this tread for this reason!

I don't care  either.... I love Kdramas, Cdramas, some Jdramas, as well as a few decent Thai dramas. I watched Ask Laftan Anlamaz based on the recommendation from this thread and it is true. The chemistry between the two leads is wonderful to watch. And I'm just on Episode 12! This is my first Turkish drama and I like the story. The male lead is very good looking and the female lead is an eye candy, too. Thanks for recommending it! 

For turkish, you can also try 'Love for Rent'

Hi guys I have another suggestion. I don't know if it's already been suggested but you guys could try 'Kara Para Ask'. Not the main lead but the sister of the heroine gets kidnapped and kept hostage by one of the main antagonists. They fall in love eventually. They have good chemistry. The whole plot of the drama is also good. I just finished it. 

PrarthanaBanerjee:

Hi guys I have another suggestion. I don't know if it's already been suggested but you guys could try 'Kara Para Ask'. Not the main lead but the sister of the heroine gets kidnapped and kept hostage by one of the main antagonists. They fall in love eventually. They have good chemistry. The whole plot of the drama is also good. I just finished it. 

Is it Subbed? Which country? And how many episodes? 

redxxxcrimson:

Is it Subbed? Which country? And how many episodes? 

yes subbed , Turkish drama,  what i remember is almost 54 episodes and available in you-tube 

DrAmAlOvEr:

yes subbed , Turkish drama,  what i remember is almost 54 episodes and available in you-tube 

Thank u <3

Prarthana:

Is the main hero jealous and possessive?

Aashi:

Is the main hero jealous and possessive?

The main leads are like normal vanilla couple. But the side couple that  I am talking about are intense. The guy is super jealous and possessive.  He is pretty scary sometimes. And both are very attractive. Search 'nilufer fatih' on youtube. 

Prarthana:

The main leads are like normal vanilla couple. But the side couple that  I am talking about are intense. The guy is super jealous and possessive.  He is pretty scary sometimes. And both are very attractive. Search 'nilufer fatih' on youtube. 

Aashi:

Lol btw loved it how you said vanilla. i too feel a j/p couple is somewhat diff and dark :p