rainruma:

Yes, their love is very strong and sweet at first, they were perfect together  ....  But after the incident, he was very angry w/ her , wanted revenge and hurt her feelings on purpose ... However,   throughout it all they still loved and could not forget each other....  If you are not into lakorns, you will probably find him a jerk beyond redemption ... 

SPOILER: b/c he marries another woman just to hurt her feelings.

NOTE: Lakorns are on a completely different level when it comes to  Obsessive/jealous guys , i.e. "Hateful Male Leads"  .... many will find them unforgivable.! 

Thanks rainruma. I don't mind the hateful male lead but even Sawan Biang had him realize how imp she was to him. This one seems like (from a review) he never does atone or even realizes his mistake.

Selena32, I am going to watch it now. Thanks. 

I really enjoyed Last friends (japanese) it does explore domestic violence and more though, and it' not really a romance just to warn you. 

Another one could be missing you (korean) the second male lead, was very possessve of the main girl. 

And lastly maybe secret (korean) I think that's what it's called. The male lead is very obsessed of main girl but in sort of a bad way like he hates her. 

Kad71:

Thanks rainruma. I don't mind the hateful male lead but even Sawan Biang had him realize how imp she was to him. This one seems like (from a review) he never does atone or even realizes his mistake.

I feel I must always warn people about lakorns , b/c so many think the hateful males are  just like a typical  tsundere, or cold Chaebol in K-drama....  they are not!

SPOILER  explanation forENDING  of   Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen  :    I am not sure if he apologized, or begged forgiveness, I don't think so  .... BUT ,  HE WAS NOT WRONG to be  angry at her and her brother ....  She is the one who betrayed him and lied  to free her brother (whom he believed  had killed and abused his sister) .... 

I believe he DOES undergo growth, and learns there are consequences to his anger .....   In the process he also found out the reasons which forced her to lie in court and defend her brother , it helped him think more rationally ....

SPOILER of ENDING  ..... Proceed at your own risk !!!! :    It is an Open Ending , some may interpret differently ....    They meet in the end, and talk vaguely ....  .... To me, it seemed they want to give each other a chance and start anew , after they had learned from previous mistakes.

U mention Sawan Biang, the writing in RRRK is not as good as SB ....   SB was great at showing how the personalities developed and how Kawee learned step by step to alter his view and behavior .....    In RRRK, the analysis of his, or several other characters'  psyche   is subtle and not as refined or as well-explained as it is in Sawan Biang .... 

Rainruma, what a wonderful explanation. I am going to give it a miss though. I like living in a happy place. Having seen your lists and read your reviews, unlike me, you are a true movie and drama buff. You appreciate the art and skills that go into making these shows and movies. My criteria is more fluff. I cannot see dark, gory, dramas or movies that leave me depressed. 

Thank you so much. I am going to keep following your list though. Because your ratings pretty much natch mine. Except you watch shows that I won't.  

Rainruma, what a wonderful explanation. I am going to give it a miss though. I like living in a happy place. Having seen your lists and read your reviews, unlike me, you are a true movie and drama buff. You appreciate the art and skills that go into making these shows and movies. My criteria is more fluff. I cannot see dark, gory, dramas or movies that leave me depressed. 

Thank you so much. I am going to keep following your list though. Because your ratings pretty much natch mine. Except you watch shows that I won't.  

Haii  guys.. I'm totally addicted to "behind your smile "Taiwan dram.. So guys pls suggest me.. Dramas like behind ur smile. .if not am gonna cry.. Why this serial only has 19episodes..

SeeHaii  guys.. I'm totally addicted to "behind your smile "Taiwan dram.. So guys pls suggest me.. Dramas like behind ur smile. .if not am gonna cry.. Why this serial only has 19episodes..

Koo Za Rot Zab

Majurat See Nam Pueng

Morrasoom Sawat

Refresh Man

My Secret Romance

Secret

Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Too late to say I love you

Pin Anong (Thai drama)

U Prince Series: Handsome Cowboy (thai drama)

Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match (thai drama)

Ariana Rose (malaysian drama)

Guys you must watch siyah beyaz aşk, Turkish drama. Basically the guy is a mafia prince. Our heroine witnesses a killing. So she now has to marry our hero or die. No bs, very mature and strong acting. Beautiful cinematography. Both the hero and the heroine are hot af! 

The movie Beautiful comes to mind. The FL is very attractive and pretty much gets harassed by all kinds of men. She has a stalker and a cop to come save her...

mangooox77:
@Jess4163 you are a mvp for recommending game rai game ruk. Thanks to you I watched it and loved it.

Glad you loved it as much as I did! It may not be perfect, but definitely hit me in the feels department and got me addicted to the leads.