Hello!
I've watched quite a few dramas, and I can't help but feel that even the ones with plot twists are predictable/cliché. Is there any Asian drama (preferably Japanese/Korean, or maybe Taiwanese) that's actually unpredictable, and/or has a shocking plot twist? Something jaw-dropping.
Yakou Kanransha may have been a little good in that aspect. There was also a "plot twist" (?) in It's Okay, That's Love but it wasn't really unpredictable...
Something like in the Sixth Sense where it turned out that *SPOILER highlight to see* the protagonist was dead the whole time.
I have yet to watch it myself (it's on my to-watch list) but I've heard from a lot of people that Circle has a good plot twist towards the end.
Great, thanks! I'll check it out.
I'm really easy to trick, but these dramas have plot twists that made me think, "Where did it come from and why didn't I think about it before?"

- Atami no Sousakan
- Secret Investigation Record
- Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi (no plot twist, really, but just really, really weird)
- Kazokugari
- Shokuzai (not really about the plot twists and more about the psychology of people involved in the case)
- Anata no Tonari dareka Iru (the big reveal either would creep you out or make you laugh out loud)
- Kageri Yuku Natsu (might not be that suprising if you read/watch a lot of Japanese crime thriller)
Ryusei no kizuna
The quiz show 2
Kazoku game
N no tame ni
Liar game

Wow, so many interesting dramas! Thank you all so much!
I haven't watched many crime thrillers or suspense dramas, so most of those will be very interesting to watch.
LOL @ Rebound the plot twist xD
Kaseifu no mita and Signal come to my mind. I saw you have already watched Kaseifu no mita, I would recommend Signal. The story is unpredictable and you will be hooked. :)
I heard a lot of good things about Signal, maybe I'll watch that next! Thank you!