I need a comedy that will have me laughing throughout it. After watching Aishiteru I am now sad and watching my usual comedies aren't helping though Hana Kimi is definitely making me happy. So if you know a comedy that's awesome and funny and sweet let me know! :D Doesn't matter drama or which region there from. I take them all <3 Also my list is incomplete so I may have watched the drama you posted but thanks for the recommendation!
Nodame Cantabile, A Gentleman's Dignity, Reply 1997, Protect the Boss.
come on to live chat and we will discuss it we need some more peeps http://njinxfw.com:49162/
If you like Hana Kimi, I think you'd appreciate Ouran High School Host Club and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge :D
You may find good suggestions on the following threads:
[list]
[*]Easygoing, fun, doesn't matter where from drams!
[*]I need a pick me up (Drama Suggestions)
[*]Studying................ =O[/list]

A list of suggestion threads (not exhaustive) can be found here: Suggestion Threads
OMG yes watch A Gentleman's Dignity its one of the funniest dramas ever!!!
Oh I didn't even notice a suggestion thread! I better bookmark that! But thank you all for the suggestions. Some I definitely have not seen and will! Thanks everyone. I so needed a good laugh. XD
I second Ouran high School host Club and more than second Nodame Cantabile. Why not Hotaru no Hikari (or vice -versa, i can never remember)?
Also: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Zettai Kareshi, Full House and Delighful Girl Choon-Hyang. Check it out. :)
Haha thanks and I've seen Ouran, Nodame Cantabile and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, both were really good. But I don't think I've seen the others! :D
What's Up Fox? I found this one very funny and a really fun watch. ^^ In fact, I have the urge to watch it again![SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
once upon a time in saengchori definitely a funny drama with a cute ending too
"Manhattan Love Story" !!! I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!