I'm looking for a comedy that's ridiculous and never serious. It can unintentionally funny too. I'd prefer a j-drama but it doesn't have to be. I love Mr. Nietzsche in the the Convenience Store and The Lover (tho it was serious sometimes). 
Stand Up! meets your criteria, though it does turn a little serious at thed end.
The Best Hit (K-drama) kinda has the absurd-ish comedy.
Chief Kim (K-drama): although the underlying theme of fighting corruption is serious, the comedy is just...wacky, and so is the male lead! XD
Trick- Japanese drama never takes itself seriously.
Skip Beat!- based of a manga, it's pretty silly throughout (like having deep meaningful conversations with someone in a chicken costume) but there are a few serious moments.
Smiling Pasta- it's a light comedy romance from 2006, now with it being very dated it's very cringy hilarious when they are trying to be serious.
Try Modern Farmer.
You can try Atashinchi no Danshi
Jdramas:
- Aoi Honoo
- Tamagawa Kuyakusho of the Dead
- HanaKimi
- My Boss My Hero
- Manhattan Love Story
- Unubore Deka

Kdramas:
- Modern Farmer
- Salamander Guru and the Gang
- Merry Mary
- Vampire Idol
- History of the Salaryman (its first half; the second half is your typical Korean melodrama with a smattering of comedy)

They're all pretty hilarious (and ridiculous, at times), but their not-taking-itself-seriously is not quite at the level of Nietzsche-sensei.
It's a 3 season series but all 3 will have this part of the title in common: "The Hero Yoshihiko and the" ____
The sound of your heart
High Kick 3: Revenge of the short legged.
Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge are pretty over the top and great for laughs.