Can you guys recommend me some romance dramas with multiple equally important couples? Like, not one main couple and one side couple with little screen time and little development but all relationships should be almost equally important. Preferably no love triangles and little to no angst. :) Thank you~

The Lover is a pretty realistic drama focusing on four very different couples who live in the same apartment complex! I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it! :)

Another Miss Oh (also known as Oh Hae Young Again) has very prominent and interesting second pairing but they get together a bit later in the story

Love shuffle has several couples

And maybe Reply 1988 but it is more like side couple (but it is excellent drama)

High Society

ugly alert and ojakgyo brothers

momo:

The Lover is a pretty realistic drama focusing on four very different couples who live in the same apartment complex! I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it! :)

That looks super interesting, definitely gonna check it out! 

egg-mont:

Another Miss Oh (also known as Oh Hae Young Again) has very prominent and interesting second pairing but they get together a bit later in the story

Love shuffle has several couples

And maybe Reply 1988 but it is more like side couple (but it is excellent drama)

I started watching Another Miss Oh and didn't like it but Love Shuffle is one of my favorites! Gonna check out Reply 1988, thank you! :)

Safae:

High Society

ugly alert and ojakgyo brothers

High Society has a melodrama tag so idk? Unless it's not that bad? Ugly Alert sounds good but it's so long. Not really what I'm in the mood for atm but I'll put it on my ptw. :) I've been meaning to watch Ojakgyo Brothers for years though, thanks for reminding me!

Better Man, 3 brothers and 2 sisters + 1 close friend. They all pair up over the show.

One has a love triangle at a certain point.

My main gripe was how childish 2 of the couples were so I basically fastforwarded through their bits. It fits the criteria of equal time - sometimes one couple might dominate an episode but fairly evenly split screentime over the whole, lengthy show.

High Society is not that dark and heavy in melodrama and has a great couple in park hyungshik and lim jiyeon... but the Sung Joon and UEE story is super balnd and uninteresting, and they are actually the main couple by a little bit between the two.

ugly alert is a must watch, its pretty long but it is all worth it. And its 20 minute drama, so its actually just half the episode count

Ojakgyu brother is trully a must watch

Other redommendations: descendants of the Sun, plus nine boys, Gentleman'S Dignity, Father is Strange, Five children, all about my mom, Goblin, reply 1994, a thousand kisses, bad couple, across the ocean to see you, protect the boss, one more happy ending

May be goblin?? But the main couple has the most screen space tho

i was going to suggest buzzer beat but it is angsty,  the secondary couple is soo cute though and in the end it leaves hints of multiple relationships.

oh wait and proposal daikusen has multiple couples make sure to watch the special too if you watch this one

Goblin

Five is Enough (really watched this for the other couple)

For Japanese Drama try Love Shuffle?

I remember You are the Best!(Lee Soon Shin) had a bunch of other couples, its kinda long so it gives lots of time to focus and develop all of the characters and their relationships.

Sadly mostly dramas with multi couples are longer dramas. 

Here are a few but are longer dramas and it has my favorite couple for reference.

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop-Tae Jang and Hyo Won
All About my mom-Hyeong Sun and Jae Ri
Seoyeong ,my daughter- Sang Woo and Ho Jung
The wife's lies (remake of Seoyeong, My daughter)- Dong Xu and Yian Juan
Five Enough- Sang Min and Yun Tae
Father, I’ll Take Care of You-Seong Joon and Dong Hee
Shut up Family- Hee Bong and Ji Ho
Madam Antoine- Ji Ho and Yoo Rim
What happened to my family -Gang jae and yeong jin
A tale of two sisters-

Father I'll take care of you 

Better man (Chinese drama) 

Across the Ocean to see you ( Chinese drama with an unexpected ending to my favorite couple) 

To be sincere I skip most of the scenes of the unnecessary drama and just watch my favorite couple so to me they aren't long hehehe family longer dramas have unnecessary drama that bored me that's the reason I skip or I just don't like the other couples. I don't necessary see the reason why to watch those scenes. But that's just me hahah

It's okay that's love

One more happy ending

My lovely sam soon (the two other couples are not as important as the main one but they do have much screen time and character development)

i thought Ojakgyo Brothers handled 4 brothers romances really well so they didn't all feel like side stories.   Maybe one of them got less screen time but not much.