Hey! i need another recommendations! ^^ so i know most of drama have naive and stupid and clingy female leads. i kind of dislike it. so i really need to find a drama where the FEMALE lead should be Feisty Badass Cool Strong . Hope you get my point. i mean she should be stubborn and feisty who stands  up for self and does not let anyone control her. Like that.  And PLEASE who isn't care to speak her mind even in front of  Male lead. I know i am picky and it's hard to find drama like that but i wanna watch if there is! i prefer korean and j but other are welcome too unless they don't have good plot acting as well actors :P. 

It would be a plus point if guy is jerk and falls for her due to this! (i prefer guy falling in love first tho) 

So a stubborn feisty Sassy  (strong cool) female lead. I mean a strong female lead mentally and physically (could be both or one doesn't matter)

plus point if she knows how to fight *-* 

Genres: Romance, comedy and other are alright too but prefer it to be light heart drama and with some comedy ^^ 

Boys over flower 

Secret Garden 

PLEASE SUGGEST!!!! :P thanks tho! ^^ you can explain a plot if you want and it would help a lot 

If you're into historical dramas, I'd recommend : 

Princess returning Pearl (Xiao yan zi is very sassy and skilled in kung fu, ). 

My bratty Princess (about a girl from the ancient times who dresses herself as a girl, she accidentally meets the Emperor and a young Lord, they become sworn "brothers."

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Suspicious Partner

Healer (though I'd say sassy/brave rather than physically strong)

Empress Ki (if you're ok with melodrama/historical)

Fight for my way

Hello Monster

We married as a job

Weightlifting fairy

Healer

Buzzer Beat

My Sassy Girl

My name is kim sam soon- i havent watched that but ive heard it is like that.. And the female lead is simply badass and sassy..it has the same guy of secret garden

Coffee Prince - physically quite strong for her size and the breadwinner of the family

Bromance - skilled fighter

Princess Wei Young - mentally and emotionally strong

Sound of the Desert - skilled fighter / lived with wolves at one point

Princess Agents - quick to adapt / decent fighter

I Hear Your Voice - attorney who isn't afraid to speak her mind

Live Up to Your Name - confident doctor

Doctors  - I didn't finish this, but in the beginning the FL was awesome. Definitely fits your description. 

Imperial Doctress - dedicated medical student / doctor

Dream High - confident singer (a bit conceited)

Sassy Go Go - spirited leader of a dance club / loyal friend

Witch's Romance - confident (and sometimes rude) reporter

Attention, Love! - strong fighter (although she may also come across as naive or clingy)

Lost Love in Times - powerful sorceress

All About My Romance - Romance between two politicians from opposing political parties. Female lead is a strong and righteous national assembly member.

City Hall - Romance between a lowly government official who became young woman mayor and an elite politician. Female lead is strong and determined, keeping her personal beliefs to protect her town and people.

I Do, I Do - Female lead is a strong and independent shoe designer, who needs to deal with accidental pregnancy (one night stand). She has romance with the father of her baby and also her date mate (weak love triangle though). 

Wanida ~ Thai larkon

Rookie Agent Rogue ~ Chinese Drama

Doctors ~ Korean drama

Hi, My Sweetheart ~ Taiwanese Drama

I'm surprised that no one mentioned You who came from the star yet. Cheon song yi played by the beautiful Jun ji hyeon.Her character is  dumb but super sassy and hilarious. 

A recent one is Hospital ship. Doctor song played by ha ji won. The character is almost too independent if that is possible. Lol she is confident and more than capable. She had a tough life , basically the breadwinner of her family since she was young. Thats why she is a workaholic now.

Some drama others had mentioned Empress Ki . I love that drama but it is so intense. I can barely breathe watching it. So brace urself if u decide to watch it. Lol the female lead played by ha ji won is smart and a skilled fighter.

Princess returning pearl : Basically a classic. I watched it so many times since childhood. The old version with Zhao wei and ruby lin and fan bing bing...a lot of  chinese martial arts, palace schemes...one of the female lead is fiesty and funny. The other one is the more typical nice and kind perfect human being kind of girl.( my family hates the nice girl. Lol)

just wanna mention that currently airing Meloholic has a sassy female lead.   Am not sure how much of a badass she is yet since am only on ep 4.

The King's Woman has an awesome female lead

Thank you guys so much!!! :D

I really appreciate it! ^^