It's my first time posting so my apologies if this isn't done the usual way :P

I'm currently looking for a drama that's very cute, can be romance based but not a requirement. Also one that isn't too old (pre 2010-2012 ish)  cus I just can't get into dramas that have the old feel to them. Oh and if it has a timetravel or sci-fi element to it, that's a big plus.

Right now, I'm addicted to I'm not a robot and longing heart, I recently also finished Who Are You School 2015 which I loooved!

That's about it, if you know a drama like these please let me know, I need something different from all those crime/prosecution shows lately. Not sure if you can find my list easily from here so to be sure, here's a link.

Thanks for helping :)

• Time traveling element + romance + light hearted
    • Queen In Hyun's man
    • Rooftop Prince
    • Proposal Daisakusen (there's also the kversion Operation Proposal)
  • Cute + romance
    • Weightlifting Fairy 
    • Shopping King Louis
    • Flower boy next door
    • Kahogo no Kahoko
    • Boku Unmei no Hito desu
    • From 5 to 9

The ones in bold letters are jdramas in case you want to venture since in your watched list you only have Kdramas

A few I recommend that aren't on your list are 

• Oh My Venus  
  • My Only Love Song
  • Fated to Love You
 fanitha:
  • Time traveling element + romance + light hearted
    • Queen In Hyun's man
    • Rooftop Prince
    • Proposal Daisakusen (there's also the kversion Operation Proposal)
  • Cute + romance
    • Weightlifting Fairy 
    • Shopping King Louis
    • Flower boy next door
    • Kahogo no Kahoko
    • Boku Unmei no Hito desu
    • From 5 to 9

The ones in bold letters are jdramas in case you want to venture since in your watched list you only have Kdramas

I'll check your recommendations out, as for jdramas, while I'm not against them I never really get to watching any since I have too many kdramas to watch haha :P

ManalAati:

Because this is my first life

Already watched that one.

Lumina:

It's my first time posting so my apologies if this isn't done the usual way :P

I'm currently looking for a drama that's very cute, can be romance based but not a requirement. Also one that isn't too old (pre 2010-2012 ish)  cus I just can't get into dramas that have the old feel to them. Oh and if it has a timetravel or sci-fi element to it, that's a big plus.

Right now, I'm addicted to I'm not a robot and longing heart, I recently also finished Who Are You School 2015 which I loooved!

That's about it, if you know a drama like these please let me know, I need something different from all those crime/prosecution shows lately. Not sure if you can find my list easily from here so to be sure, here's a link.

Thanks for helping :)

Nine time time travel - my all time favorite time travel genre.

Kdramas:

• Hi! School - Love On
  • My Secret Romance
  • Heartstrings
  • Queen of the Ring
  • Warm and Cozy
  • My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Thai dramas:

• Ruk Sutrit
  • Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised 
  • Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah
  • Koo Za Rot Zab
  • Duang Jai Akkanee

I'm not so fond of cute dramas like theres a certain limit to how much cute I can handle in a drama because it puts me off but I reckon short dramas are easy to follow like for example; Maybe The Miracle, its totally cringe at times like I couldnt handle it sometimes but it was cute and short, it has body switching and different perspectives of life and confidence but mostly full of cringeness. 

Since you've already seen School 2017, Splash Splash LOVE, Live Up to Your Name, While You Were Sleeping, and Fight for My Way, I'll just second Queen In Hyun's Man, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Hi! School - Love On, and My Secret Romance, and add:

• Sassy Go Go
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • Bring It On Ghost (sci fi)
  • I Hear Your Voice (sci fi)
  • My Only Love Song (time travel)
  • The Eternal Love (time travel)
  • Love O2O (Chinese)
  • A Love So Beautiful (Chinese)
  • Bromance (Taiwanese) 
  • Attention! Love (Taiwanese)
  • Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match (Thai)

Cute K Drama:

1. Flower Boy Next Door (The main lead girl is a shut-in. She has a hobby to peek on the person that she likes. One day she got caught by the guy's brother. Played by Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon)
  2. Fight For My Way (Childhood friend become lovers. Very funny. It has a lot of humor and not melodramatic)
  3. Dating Agency Cyrano (The male lead has a business to help people with their love problems)
  4. Kill Me Heal Me (A guy with a personality disorder. He has 5 different personalities)

Cute J Drama: 

1. Mare (This drama is really funny and heartwarming. Has 19% rating which is very high in Japan. )
  2. Q-10 (The main lead girl is a robot that is sent by the wife of the main lead guy from the future)