Not exactly what youre looking for but the currently airing weekend drama, Hide and Seek is about a woman who is forced to marry a guy but falls in love with his driver. It's hot, dramatic and super badass

I second The King's Woman. It has almost all of the things you asked for, except that it's a historical drama and she is forced to marry the male lead to save someone else.

mia tueng heroine owes money to the hero because her evil step mom and sister borrowed from him. He thinks she is there to sleep her way out of debt rather than work for him as he seen her with different guys and locks her door at night so she cant run away. Broke her phone, doesnt allow her to go into the city without him. Because he considers her his...

Riasha:

mia tueng heroine owes money to the hero because her evil step mom and sister borrowed from him. He thinks she is there to sleep her way out of debt rather than work for him as he seen her with different guys and locks her door at night so she cant run away. Broke her phone, doesnt allow her to go into the city without him. Because he considers her his...

there are a couple dramas/tv series out there that have similar spelling...but descriptions don't match.   can u provide a link to the right drama?

https://mydramalist.com/13532-mia-tuean

its this one sorry i mistakely put a 'g' at the end 

ask laftan anlamaz this one he is crazy jealous he sees someone look at her and his blood boils....its turkish...........when someone else dances with her he drags her out there and keeps her at his side the entire night...Every time she tries to leave him, asserts himself into her life, and drags her back to him. 

sealed with a kiss....this one he bought her as his mistress, and is crazy about her. Always watching her following her....

kom faek- this one he is a cop under cover in a gang and lies he raped her while she was unconscious and declares to everyone in the city shes his wife so nobody else can have her. 

Definitely Sealed With A Kiss - this mother lover was batcrap crazy, but he loved the heroine in his own way. 

Did anyone know about Thailand drama which tell , that the female lead helped her friend from getting married to a woman that lied about getting pregnant with him, so she wants to destroy her friend's wedding by pretending to be a woman that getting pregnant with him in front of the guest . But the woman's uncle that believe if her niece is a good girl won't let that happened, and instead  he declared that the female lead is his girlfriend and the baby is his and then  forced the female  lead to marry him.

if anyone know, please reply

KIREI:

Did anyone know about Thailand drama which tell , that the female lead helped her friend from getting married to a woman that lied about getting pregnant with him, so she wants to destroy her friend's wedding by pretending to be a woman that getting pregnant with him in front of the guest . But the woman's uncle that believe if her niece is a good girl won't let that happened, and instead  he declared that the female lead is his girlfriend and the baby is his and then  forced the female  lead to marry him.

if anyone know, please reply

https://mydramalist.com/23969-paen-rai-long-tai-wa-rak 

I think Hua Jai Sila (Thai drama) might be exactly what you're looking for.  It's honestly one of my favorite Thai dramas, although I don't condone that type of relationship.  He's rough, he won't let her go, lots of forced kisses, it'll get your heart beating so fast (in a bunch of ways *wink wink*), ML and FL are super attractive and have tons of chemistry, and he actually loves her so, so much.  Only down side is that, even though he loves her from the start, he's a huge jerk to her for most of the show... all while forcing her into kisses and pinning her against walls... It's... a lot lol.  It's really heart-breaking at times, but I think you'll love it.  (It's definitely got  a ton of mafia-type stuff, but I don't think he ever actually kidnaps her for real... he does similar stuff though... I don't want to give too much away. Just trust me)

Other options are: 

Panthakan Rak (Thai drama) - it has everything you desrcibed, and I mean everything, even the part about having to chase her down to bring her back after she tries to run away.  Again, he's a jerk for most of the show but deep down he starts to love her.  Only thing it doesn't have is mafia-related stuff.  He's just a SUPER problematic, messed up rich dude... but hey, at least he's hot lol 

Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Thai drama) - It has a lot of what you described except for the mafia part.  Similar to what I said about Panthakan Rak, except the reason he kidnaps her and won't let her go is because of how insanely, darkly in love with her he is.  It's pretty dark.  It takes a few episodes before he actually falls in love with her, but once he does OH BOY does he do some messed up stuff to keep her.  I didn't like this one because at one point he does actually rape her, which I hate.  But some people have more tolerance for that kind of stuff, idk about you.  ML is an awful human being, just warning you. 

I Love My President Though He's A Psycho (Chinese drama) - This one also has everything you described except the mafia aspect.  ML is rough with FL for first part of the show.  ML kidnaps FL. Hunts her down. Is obsessed with her.  He's rich and is part of a darker background.  He is so incredibly in love with her, it's insane.  The way he expresses his love in the beginning is pretty twisted and dark, but still, I would say he's the most lovable ML out of all of these.  He's not too abusive, he saves her several times, he cares about her, he's protective and possessive of her, and sometimes the way he's so head over heals helplessly in love with her is kind of adorable. Don't get me wrong, he's still a dominant bad-ass who runs the plan, but his heart kind of melts for her, and it's so great.   I didn't finish this one though, so I don't know what goes down during the second half of the series lol 

Let me know if this was helpful at all :)

Sealed with a kiss, Roy Leh Sanae Rai , My heart Twinkle Twinkle (just follow the older sister's story),  The King's woman, Summer's Desire etc are all great. 

I'd like to add

Sawan Biang - Thai - He's a rich brat who does not know how to process his emotions and ends up taking out all his frustrations on her. Does come to love her deeply and has the best groveling by the H towards the end. She is strong too and they clash often. It has forced love, kisses, kidnapping etc too. 

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms -  Chinese - He is insanely in love with her, willing to and attempts to die for her. His love transcends time and lifelines and is all consuming. H is not loud and brash but his love speaks volumes. 

Hercai -  Turkish - H is out for revenge but falls for her at first sight. Does mean things to her but would not, under any circumstances let her go. Even when she breaks up with him, he stalks, kidnaps her multiple times. Truly an obsessed Hero.

Too late to say I Love You - Chinese - H is the head of military and falls for h hard. He goes to see her when they are at the brink of war because he can't help it, makes her prisoner when she wants to leave him, hunts her down when she does escape etc. 

Game Rai Game Rak  - Thai - H kidnaps her so many times you lose count. He gets jealous and petty all the time, and wants her attention all the time whether its positive or negative.

this new drama of pakistan has eng sub also 

I am sorry MimDH, but they are not what I'm looking for

DrAmAlOvEr:

this new drama of pakistan has eng sub also 

The ML in this is super. sexy! I can't find anywhere to watch with english subs though :/