JoanneSmith:

i felt that way too in the beginning.  it settles down after a handful of eps.  After that, you become hooked.   Lee Seung Gi's acting in this is really good.   That alone compelled me to continue to watch and am glad i did. 

My cousin recently started watching Hwayugi and had a nightmare after the first episode. Makes me think it must be weird enough to act as such a trigger. LOL!

AH:

I’m Not a Robot - both the human allergy stuff and the robot stuff were pretty out there

This is on my planning to watch list with my drama buddies. It seems interesting.

jaaraf:

My cousin recently started watching Hwayugi and had a nightmare after the first episode. Makes me think it must be weird enough to act as such a trigger. LOL!

It has a lot of weird paranormal things jumping around. It really does get better after the initial 1 or 2 episodes. The story is ridiculous, but once you start liking the characters, you are attached to them ;)

Linus:

It has a lot of weird paranormal things jumping around. It really does get better after the initial 1 or 2 episodes. The story is ridiculous, but once you start liking the characters, you are attached to them ;)

I'm planning to watch this in the future. :) I love fantasy dramas. :)

zeamays:

Oh, I can definitely second that one.  (I still am not sure what I watched, but I liked it anyway, haha)

Also, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori is pretty different.  It's a mix of office, comedy, mystery, and I don't even know what else.  I recently rewatched it after about 4 or 5 years and I thought it was still good, so I'd recommend it.

Once Upon a Time in Saengchori.. Two thumbs up. One of my all time favourites.

✔️ I'm a Cyborg but It's Okay

✔️ Oh My Ghost was 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost

✔️ Circle 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal

✔️ Werewolf Boy

✔️ Runway Cop 

✔️ Scholar Who Walked the Night 

✔️ Death Note (TV series)

✔️ Goblin 

✔️After School Lucky or Not (season1)

✔️ Black Devil and White Prince

✔️ I Am Not a Robot 

✔️ Rooftop Prince 

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ Queen of the Ring 

✔️ Erased

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me 

✔️ Beauty Inside 

✔️ Because I Love You

✔️ White Christmas 

Tomorrow’s Cantabile ahaha… I love it and I love music so I loved the show but it’s still just sorta goofy and strange~

The Girl Who Sees Scents

I thought Legal High was pretty Funny

Amanda:

Go Princess Go - really weird plot but it was hilarious 

Soulmate - I loved this drama, the unusual part was that the main leads were in relationships with other people  from the beginning and didn't meet until like ep 10. Another thing is that the characters' names are actually their real ones haha 

I just watched Go Princess Go on a whim. Hilarious! It actually had two possible endings.

AH:

Also Kimi wa Petto.

I watched both versions and the Korean movie. I like the more recent Japanese version best.