Any shows where the FL is really close to the SML, but only loves him in a platonic way. The SML is in love with the FL. The thing is because of their close relationship, it causes a lot of problems between her and the ML who she is in love with.  Like she will prioritize the SML over the ML and such.

The only drama I can think of that comes close is Because It's The First Time - but it only causes minor problems as far as I remember (since it's a short drama it gets wrapped up quickly)Forgot to mention: the ML is the friend while SML is the romantic suitor

Anajwo:

The only drama I can think of that comes close is Because It's The First Time - but it only causes minor problems as far as I remember (since it's a short drama it gets wrapped up quickly)Forgot to mention: the ML is the friend while SML is the romantic suitor

The ending to that sucked because...

The ml and fl were clearly in love. He just leaves and she stays with that other guy.

Any other dramas that fit this?

in Cunning Single Woman, FL and SML become good work friends, he falls for her but she declines his advances later ML begins to get super envious of the time they spend together at work. She prioritizes work but SML is always close at hand. in this one FL and ML were married and now divorced, he falls in love with her all over again. 

With you (2016) is sort of like that. The SML doesn't really cause any friction between the MLs but the FL is close to him causing jealousy. Its good but the ending is rubbish lol

Hi! School - Love On sorta has that.

Fated to Love You.

No matter what he does, SML is only seen as a close friend by FL

Isn't that pretty much any romantic drama? lol 

One Week Friends

Date

Good Morning Call 1 and 2

Hana Yori Dango

Hotaru no Hikari

Itazura na Kiss

Last Cinderella

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Liar and his Lover (Korean drama)

You can def get that kind of story-line with high school dramas (from my experience)

Hands down “Cheese in the trap”, the second lead was actually the reason why I finished it, he was so endearing.

homiesexual:

Hands down “Cheese in the trap”, the second lead was actually the reason why I finished it, he was so endearing.

I came here to write almost exactly this after finishing it in less than 24 hours. So... seconded. 

fearmeiamfree:

The ending to that sucked because...

The ml and fl were clearly in love. He just leaves and she stays with that other guy.

Stays as friends tho, and the Mayority of confusion between them two was the ML fault. He kept calling her ugly and he started dating another girl. 

ShotaSidePart:

Isn't that pretty much any romantic drama? lol 

One Week Friends

Date

Good Morning Call 1 and 2

Hana Yori Dango

Hotaru no Hikari

Itazura na Kiss

Last Cinderella

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Liar and his Lover (Korean drama)

You can def get that kind of story-line with high school dramas (from my experience)

Hahah not every romantic drama I seen a few where the FL gets annoyed by the SML. Cheese in the trap was like that, I remember her trying to ran away before Inho saw her. But by the end was like don’t stop being my friend ahhahja 

I have to agree with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Fated to Love You and Good Morning  Call

I would add to it:

Scarlet Heart Ryero

Sassy Go Go (there are actually 2 other guys she is close with)