Hello there, lately I watched few dramas but I wasn't fully satisfied with any of their endings so please help me. I look for a drama placed in modern days with some more mature plot, well maybe "mature" isn't the best word as I am alright with drama about growing up or something just not totally foolish one it would be nice if the characters would have at least a basic psychological background. However the most important part is the ending and by that I do not only mean them not being separated. What I observed in some recent dramas that the writers like to unnecessary complicate things just before the ending (whyyyyy?) i especially hate all studying in america or going somewhere shit. What i want is happy ending ending with marriage or idk some promise of eternal love. I hope I don't look for too much if you know any drama like this ( best aired after 2014) please heeelp I will be thankfull for any reply :)

I get what you mean by "mature" but they tend to have sad/ unsatisfying endings as thy mimic real life- and real life isn't happy all the time. 

Two Lights: Relumino is a short and simple kmovie that I would recommend.

You are kinda asking for the impossible as dramas need drama in the story lol So yea a couple meets and falls in love but there has to be some kind of rift between them. Its gonna mean they are apart for some reason and get back together later or the ending isn't gonna be a good one.

I personally would like to see some recommendations myself from others of what you're asking for...

ShotaSidePart:

I get what you mean by "mature" but they tend to have sad/ unsatisfying endings as thy mimic real life- and real life isn't happy all the time. 

Two Lights: Relumino is a short and simple kmovie that I would recommend.

You are kinda asking for the impossible as dramas need drama in the story lol So yea a couple meets and falls in love but there has to be some kind of rift between them. Its gonna mean they are apart for some reason and get back together later or the ending isn't gonna be a good one.

I personally would like to see some recommendations myself from others of what you're asking for...

well I guess that I may be really asking for too much but even if the seperation is unavoidable I would like to be there really strong reason behind it that would be fully understable :/ anyways thanks for recommendation

I hope I understand what you are looking for and I can reccomed you:

I don't know if you'd like them, but I recommend

Kazoku no Katachi (2016)

Kokoro ga Pokitto ne (2015)

Even though both featured romantic relationships, romance was not really the main topic. They're more about people trying to figure out themselves and how to live with others. But more importantly, both have happy endings in the romance department :D