Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have since a noona romance drama, and I am really in the mood to watch one,  so I would love to have some recomendations.

Thanks everyone.

Something in the Rain aka Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food- Currently airing and best noona romance I've seen. 

I Need Romance 3- Really good noona romance although the leads take a little time to be together.

Last Cinderella- Japanese drama the leads have awesome chemistry and awesome skinship.

Like for Likes- Korean movie. It has 3 main love stories and one of them is a noona romance. 

LOVE- Taiwan movie, it also has different love stories and one of them is a noona romance as well.

My Only Love Song- She's his noona by 2 years but it's not really a main part of the drama. It's just mentioned (in real life she's younger than him). 

Who Are You (2013)- They are both cops and she's his superior. She can see ghosts. 

You're All Surrounded- She's his noona by one year or two in the drama (she's younger in real life) it's a detective drama. 

@Nymphadora - Thank you so much, I am so excited to watch some noona romance dramas that I have missed, and that I should watch lol, thank you once again. 

Iamadramalover:

@Nymphadora - Thank you so much, I am so excited to watch some noona romance dramas that I have missed, and that I should watch lol, thank you once again. 

You're welcome! I recommend to start with Last Cinderella since it's shorter. 

Secret Love Affair

Kenja no Ai (sorta... lol)

Platonic

I second Last Cinderella

+1 for I Need Romance 3. 

• Kimi wa Petto (2017)
    • Since you've seen the 2003 version I assume the odd plot premise won't scare you off this one 
  • Ms. Perfect
    • It's a thriller and things get pretty crazy
    • the romance isn't always the main focus and there's very little skinship, but I really enjoyed how supportive Sung Joon's character was + there's lots of great character growth
  • Hospital Ship*
  • High School King of Savvy*
  • Madame Antoine

*I didn't finish these but they're rated 8.0 and 7.9

Definitely I Hear Your Voice! My favorite noona romance so far :)

In addition:

• Foxy Lady / Whats Up Fox
  • Woman Who still wants to marry
  • My Queen (Taiwan version) or  Witchs romance (korean version)
  • Flower Boy Ramyun shop
  • Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
  • Dalja Spring
  • MY name is Kim Samsoon
  • Fierce Wife (drama plus the movie)
  • Oh My Lady
  • Queen of reversal
  • I Do, I Do
  • Baby Face Beauty

If you don’t mind old dramas, then maybe try Long Vacation a japanese drama from ’96. I’m currently watching it, so far it’s great! The male lead is 24 and the female lead is 31.  This drama was very popular when it aired, a timeless classic! A very realistic drama that lots of people even now (2018) can relate to.  :) 

Kimi Wa Petto 2017- It's so cute and it will have you smiling. 

Barcelo Girl:

Kimi Wa Petto 2017- It's so cute and it will have you smiling. 

Yep and then the second ML just becomes a sex monster who the FL willingly gives into all the time and dumps the adorable ML . And she gets together with him in the last episode. Frustrating slightly.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop is one of my favs. ( although be prepared for loads of silliness )

3 notes:   

• I can hear your voice -  I watched recently and liked way more than I thought i would.  It is not cheesy.   Lee Jong-suk is male lead. 
  • high school king of savvy -  if you want to watch a drama with great kiss scenes,  seo in guk sure is a great kisser.   
  • something in the rain -  its really cool drama so far, but its currently airing and the subs are slow to come out.  So if u are looking for a binge,  wait on this one. 

Awesome, thank you all so much :)

https://mydramalist.com/23132-my-dear-boy . The ML is 20 and FL is 30 at the starting of the story. She is a kind of mentor to him but his feelings change after a few years.I  think in real life they are 25 and 42 respectively. Currently airing Taiwanese drama.