Jess4163:

Does the male lead fit this thread? Is he persistent when it comes to the main girl and gives you the feeling that he truly won't be able to live without her? Hope he doesn't constantly push her away due to misunderstandings and instead, either tolerates her "wrongdoings" because he loves her too much or gives her the benefit of the doubt...

He is persistent when it comes to loving her 

There are some misunderstandings but both the leads love each other too much 

I guess you will have to watch and decide for yourself :) 

addicted doc:

He is persistent when it comes to loving her 

There are some misunderstandings but both the leads love each other too much 

I guess you will have to watch and decide for yourself :) 

Thanks so much for your response!

Anjaly:
Hwayugi... I have to say it is exceptional.. because after reading so many reviews I ended up with a decision of not watching.. bt somehow I came to watch it and I really liked it. I also think Ur category can be implied to hwayugi.

But I think they couldn't live together at last.

Baqa:
Perfect Couple - Also long time no see, but i remember them prepared to die for each other several times as others were trying to break them apart.

Which one did you mention?

C-drama 2014 or2017?

Faith

I agree with the people who said Cruel Romance and Sound Of The Desert

Boss & Me

Sealed With A Kiss

Hi Flower - chinese drama

COME AND HUG ME

UNWILLING BRIDE

The Greatest Love - spoilers ahead:

once he realises his feelings are permanent, no noble idiocy,  no giving her up because of this that or the other, he even goes against what she claims she wants. A total bull in a china shop,  he crushes everything around him and just doesn't stop the pursuit. It is a comedy, so it's done in a funny way.