Actually i didnt know how to put that as proper title . But let me explain below..

Any dramas where the girl loves the guy more than he loves her.  That is, the guy also loves her but where u can feel that the girl loves him more and her love is deeper than his love..  in short i need the girl to fall head over heals for a guy i want the guy also to fall for her (unlike playful kiss where he rejects her till last).. i want both of them to fall for each other, but it should make u feel like the girl loves him more... ( i also love it if the girl takes most initiatives and kisses or hugs him first, is sorta clingy etc but even if its not there its not a problem).. but i just dont want the guy to reject her and not love her till last  like playful kiss..  

They both are in love but her love is really deeper for him.. where u can clearly see she loves him so much!!  

Any dramas / movies like that? Any country is ok for me..

Love u all if u could give me recommendations..

I think people might interpret the depth of characters' love for one another differently, but I personally felt like the FLs in these dramas had stronger feelings, at least in the beginning, than the MLs:

• A Love So Beautiful
  • Attention, Love!
  • W
  • Gu Family Book
  • Queen In Hyun's Man

The Princess’ Man comes first to mind. It’s obvious she loves him more (but ofc he loves her too). The undying love she has for him is one of the strongest/deepest/most touching I have ever seen :)

@AH @No 1 @sweet_september93 thankss all so much . Hugs and kisses.

I am gonna check out all of them..

Any other recommendations?

Her Lovely Heels- He flat out says I don't like you as much as you like me

@shotasidepart thx :)

Any more recs guys?

Itazura na Kiss

All versions..We have an article coming out soon detailing them.

• Good morning call
  • Bull fighting
  • Clover
  • Hotaru no Hikari
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • She is nineteen

Jealousy Incarnate

This may not really meet your specs totally, but it is an amazing drama that starts off with the girl totally in love with the guy and him slowly evolving to like then love her.   In the end,  i can't say I remember my impression of who loved the other more but it was an interesting and quite passionate one getting there,

For me Itazura na kiss the Japanese version is better than playfull kiss the korean version... because in that japanese version you can see that the girl really love him, even he keep hurting her but in the end the boy also fall for her but in his own way~~~

@fanitha @oldanimelady @joannesmith @anesouza @marukochan thanks a lot all.. :)))

Another Miss Oh. 

He too likes her but she's more into him. ugh.