i know title sound weird but listen me out. :3

Okay, I really want to watch something which is based on sibling bond with each other, and no i didn't mean step sibling romance :p (if you thought)

i meant to say something which is based on sibling bond and relationship with each other. although i prefer sister and brother relationship with each other (i mean no romance btw them) . i really like when sister and brother are close to each other trust each other but also tease and fight with each other. I wanna see that ^^''

i don't mind if it has family genre or trope   but i want to sibling bond with each other. it could be sister only or brothers too but i like both sister and brother cuz it is fun to watch sibling fight with each other but and the same time love and protect with each other.

Genre doesn't matter as well country but i do need fun moments as well funny.

Although their bond should be main focus tho

Thank you :)

Waikiki has it as one of it's tropes. I'm not sure if it's main focus, but it's definitely close to being that.

Brother Beat- 3 brothers living with their mom; currently watching this and its really enjoyable

Wakamono Tachi- 4 brothers and a sister living together after their parents died; they fight a LOT but its really good

I did think and almost recommend that matsulun one...but let me look at my watchlist...I dont have a parsed out list for that topic.

252: Signal of Life - Bond of two brother on the same firefighting squad , but it secondary to main plot.  This is a disaster movie.

Ouran High School Host Club---pay attention to the twins for this one.

Bloody Monday and Blood Monday 2 --He is all about protecting his sister...but again secondary to main plot 

Budo no ki - adopted or foster siblings but you get their relationship happiness in flashbacks..

Cain and Abel - two sons 1 company 

Freeter, Ie o Kau. - sister has moved out but helps the family in their time of need

Hidarime Tantei EYE --2 brothers one good one evil

High and Low drama series and movies -The Amamiya brothers Kick total Ass and look good doing it

Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit - brother selected to die, gives everything for his sister

Kazoku Game - one brother is an a student and perfect and is going to Todai, one is a shut in his room eating stale ramen

Lunch Queen - one sibling says this woman is his fiance, then drops her off at at home and leaves, while he is gone his other brothers fall in love with her.

Nagareboshi -Brother breaks the law to save sister

Ouroboros - two foster home "brothers" look for their caretakers killer.  They take different career choices to find the answer

Ryusei no Kizuna - Three siblings bond after the death of their parents

Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ - siblings find closure after their father a funeral director dies (rush ending it got cancelled due to poor ratings)

Seigi no Mikata - two sisters, the older one seems to be bullying the younger one, but is she really?

The Blue Flame - this one is hard, but brother does unthinkable to save sister (I can't spoil it but trust me this one is rough to watch, have tissues)

Tokyo Bandwagon - The siblings in this are just a perfect family, not perfect as in plastic, perfect as in real.

Yamada Taro Monogataro --brother has 8 younger siblings and the family is super poor. Any more and the story would be spoiled.

ok I think thats all of them on my list, I tried to not include just "Family" dramas, but some of them are.

Try My Father Is Strange!!

For dramas where there is brother-sister relationship scenes, Check out: 

• First Kiss
  • Ugly Alert
  • Reply 1988
  • Life is Beautiful (2010 kdrama)
  • That Fool

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

These have dramatic strong brother relationship more than comedy 

✔️ Circle 

✔️ Hello Monster 

✔️ Pinocchio

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( has some comedy too) 

Most of the funny ones I know are best friends ( guy, girl) and bromances not siblings 

Here r my favorites:

East of Eden

Wakamonotachi 

Big sister (my pitiful sister): this is super long and sad.. 

brother beat

Iris (drama special)

Rinne no Amme 

My annoying brother( best movie eveeeer)

Brotherhood of war( also the best movie everrr)