Hopefully, I've posted in the correct area since I'm new to forums! But, often whenever I see people talking about dramas they'll mention a drama or two that I've never seen and I usually never intend to, there are just some dramas I can't bring myself to watch, sometimes I know why I don't want to, sometimes I don't.  And I wonder if everyone else has dramas like this? Here are mine: 

Healer, You Who Came from the Stars, Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, Secret Garden, I Hear Your Voice, Descendants of the Sun, The Master's Sun, any of the Reply series, Dream High, Personal Taste, Kill Me Heal Me, Moon Lovers, Oh My Ghostess, Cheese In The Trap, Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Cinderella and the Four Knights, Doctors, Uncontrollably Fond, Hwarang, Fight For My Way, The Bridal Mask, and A Korean Odyssey. 

As you can see I have a ton. So, tell me yours or if I listed one of your favorites/least favorites let me know if I should/shouldn't watch it! As I said some of these I haven't watched due to things I've heard that I know I wouldn't like but in the case of many, it's just an odd feeling I had to avoid it.

Healer: Heard about it all the freakin time and now I decided to watch it. The hype for it... I really don't understand -_- Yea JCW is gorgeous (its a given) but I can't watch a show simply for a good looking ML and a boring story. Its close to being dropped.

Your list is pretty much the same as mine. I hear about these dramas and feel like I should watch them cause they treated like classics (yea they're bad but you should watch them anyway) but that doesn't justify it for me.

Another show I heard about CONSTANTLY and broke down and watched was Goblin. Sorry not sorry but that drama was not all that great. And I still don't understand why people go crazy over it. 

At this point I say read the synopsis, read some of the reviews and comments, watch the trailer and form your own decision to watch. Don't feel like you're missing out on something that could just possibly be a waste of time.

I did not like Flower Boy Ramen Shop AT ALL, you're not missing anything. A lot of the ones on your list are on my PTW list, but like even though I know I should watch them, I just haven't gotten around to it, there seems to always be something that looks more fun.

I recently watched A Korean Odyssey (it was okay but not awesome, and the best characters had let down endings), and Descendants of the Sun (it was quite good but I think you really have to be in a certain mood for it). 

Some of the other ones on your list I do highly recommend, particularly Reply 1997 and 1988 (not 1994, just. no.). But I totally get you, some are fine, but really not all that, some  are ones that you have to be in a certain mindset for, and some are awesome when you do get around to watching them but getting around to watching them is the problem.

W, Goblin, Secret Garden, You Who Came From The Stars, Hit The Top, The Masters Sun, Healer, Fated to Love You, Oh My Ghostess, Cheese in the Trap, School 2013/2015, Splash Splash Love, The Girl Who Sees Scents, Goong, Moon Embracing the Sun, Uncontrollably Fond, Girls Generation 1979

All on my list. Are they good? Probably. Will I watch them? Maybe. Eventually. 

Possibly. 

I'll probably eventually watch Boys Over Flowers too but I already watched Hana Yori Dango so....

I just started I Hear Your Voice, it's fine so far but I'm hoping I get more into it.

I've watched the majority of the shows in your list... many of them are really overrated or suit only people who have just started watching asian dramas. hearing everyone talking about them gets your hopes up but then... meh... like for example You who came from the stars, Personal taste and Healer... i did enjoy them but they were nothing special, a little bit overrated...

Flower boy ramyun shop and Gong (the one mentioned by mars) were awful, a big waste of time, i would not recommend watching them

W was a big disappointment, it had everything needed for a good show, but was way too boring... while watching it, i've found myself waiting for a good plot twist or for some exciting change, but nothing happened...

Master's sun up to episode 10 was such a great show, then it became a mess... the first part was a 10/10, the second part a huge disappointment, not even a 5/10

then there are some dramas that are really wothy of their fame, such as Kill me heal me (i can't stand the main actress, but the amazing performance of the male lead compensated for her...) and Secret garden

My list of famous shows that i plan to watch (when? i don't even know it. some of them have been in my list for years...)  includes Descendant of the sun, I hear your voice, Doctor stranger, Moon lovers (i watched the chinese original version and was AWESOME, so i'm a little bit scared of watching the korean remake...), Legend of the blue sea, School 2015, Pinocchio...

i think that many kdramas are a little bit overrated, especially because a lot of people tend to watch them only because of the actors... and that's why i prefer watching dramas from other countries, less biased and a lot of different plots (this does not mean that i dislike kdramas!)

before choosing a drama i tend to read some comments here on mydramalist and on other sites and then watch some videos on youtube (saved me from watching a lot of super boring, not-what-the-plot-described dramas!!).

The dramas in your list which I think you should avoid watching --

Descendants of the Sun - I'm not saying it's bad but I feel it's quite overrated. The plot is quite simple & there's nothing much. I don't understand why people went crazy over it.

Oh My Ghostess - I lost interest halfway through the series but I completed it by self editing & skipping most of the scenes .

Cinderella & the Four Knights -  the plotline is simple. You are not missing anything by not watching it. 

Hwarang - I know it got many bad reviews but I don't understand why it has a high rating here (8\10) . It's really bad & the plot was draggy. I regretted starting to watch it but I couldn't drop it & I've a valid reason for it. I stayed for Park Hyung Sik's character. I wanted see more of him & his story but obviously I was disappointed.

There are some dramas in your list which I haven't watch too . I don't have much opinions about Healer, You who came from the stars, The Heirs & The Master's Sun. I had a good time while watching them & that's it. The latter half of  Reply 1994 was a little boring for me . Reply 1988 was great but the ending ruined the whole drama for me. The dramas in your list which I really liked are  Coffee Prince, Secret Garden, I Hear Your Voice and Reply 1997.

There are two dramas in your list which are my fav. Kill Me Heal Me & Moon Lovers. I think you should try to watch it . atleast give a chance to Kill Me Heal Me. It's really quite good. 

I actually really enjoyed the humor in Flower Boy Ramen Shop... XD

The Heirs is one of the worst dramas I've ever seen... really not worth it. Wanted to finish it for Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul but I couldn't stand Lee Min Ho's character being unreasonable and his treatment towards the female lead and dropped 

Hwarang is a huge disappointment... you can tell the hype was there because it was full of actors people liked/found attractive... like a fest of pretty boys... it dragged a lot so I lost interest super early on

I finished BOF because it was "The Drama" to be watching but I watched for the sake of having seen it more than anything else... after having seen more dramas since, I would've probably dropped early on if it hadn't been for the fact that I was watching it with friends when the hype was big

Goblin and DoTS were just two dramas I couldn't get into... far too slow moving and I lost interest very early on

Goblin

Moon lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Goong

Heirs

Kill me Heal me

Cheese in the trap

School 2015

Let me tell you:"you won't regret watching MOON LOVERS" .

In my humble opinion (In decreasing order)

Coffee Prince: Well, I confess I have a bias towards this. I love Gong Yoo <3<3<3<3, and I think the  main difficulty with this is the slow start (I tried it three times until I could get hooked). But the love relationship was unique, one of my favorites

Moon Lovers: I liked this very much, I didn't watched the Chinese version.

The Bridal Mask: I liked it, mostly because the SML performance. Awesome. 

The Master's Sun, Kill Me Heal Me, Oh My Ghostess, Cheese In The Trap,: Good stories, not so predictable.

Reply series:  They were good, not fabulous but good enough, same as  Uncontrollably Fond (I loved Won Bin), 

Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, Secret Garden, Personal Taste, I Hear Your Voice, Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Cinderella and the Four Knights: average, a bit chiche. 

You Who Came from the Stars: Boring to death. His expressionless face was unbearable. Her erratic behavior, totally incomprehensible.

Healer: Yeah, JCW is sexy in it...but not much more to rescue.

Fight For My Way: too much slice of life, it seems that nothing really happens.

Descendants of the Sun: awfull. It's my least favorite from Dramaland. I think this stole all the western cliché of the history. 

I still did'n watched Doctors, Dream High, Hwarang, and A Korean Odyssey. 

I hope I have been helpful ;)

ShotaSidePart:

Healer: Heard about it all the freakin time and now I decided to watch it. The hype for it... I really don't understand -_- Yea JCW is gorgeous (its a given) but I can't watch a show simply for a good looking ML and a boring story. Its close to being dropped.

Your list is pretty much the same as mine. I hear about these dramas and feel like I should watch them cause they treated like classics (yea they're bad but you should watch them anyway) but that doesn't justify it for me.

Another show I heard about CONSTANTLY and broke down and watched was Goblin. Sorry not sorry but that drama was not all that great. And I still don't understand why people go crazy over it. 

At this point I say read the synopsis, read some of the reviews and comments, watch the trailer and form your own decision to watch. Don't feel like you're missing out on something that could just possibly be a waste of time.

Where I stand with Goblin is that the concept was great fantasy wise and it had a very good soundtrack. Other than that, the main couple was awkward and stiff to me, but I did very much so like Sunny and Grim Reaper's story. 

lucy_lu:
W was a big disappointment, it had everything needed for a good show, but was way too boring... while watching it, i've found myself waiting for a good plot twist or for some exciting change, but nothing happened...

Master's sun up to episode 10 was such a great show, then it became a mess... the first part was a 10/10, the second part a huge disappointment, not even a 5/10

then there are some dramas that are really wothy of their fame, such as Kill me heal me (i can't stand the main actress, but the amazing performance of the male lead compensated for her...) and Secret garden

My list of famous shows that i plan to watch (when? i don't even know it. some of them have been in my list for years...)  includes Descendant of the sun, I hear your voice, Doctor stranger, Moon lovers (i watched the chinese original version and was AWESOME, so i'm a little bit scared of watching the korean remake...), Legend of the blue sea, School 2015, Pinocchio...

So, where W is concerned, I agree. And I say this as someone who started liking LJS because of this show. The concept was absolutely fantastic, like a mix between Stranger Than Fiction and The Matrix, but overall it was a letdown and for what? Thirty seconds of happiness at the end? Smh. As for Pinnochio, like I said I do like LJS, this was my first drama with him in it, but I barely got through this show. Pinnochio and WYWS have the same screenwriter and both star LJS as the male lead, and quite honestly? Pinnochio feels like an awkward, overrated, and boring version of WYWS in my opinion. I still haven't watched anything else with Park Shin Hye in it because I was so irritated by her in Pinnochio. 

Goblin and Kill Me, Heal Me  are both great dramas.  

Healer is my big one.  It was praised so goddamn loudly and forcefully when it aired that I can't bring myself to watch it.  I would probably like it just fine, it's just...I'm sure already that I wouldn't love it and it's forever associated with the airing hype for me.  Oh well.  Doomed to a life without Healer ;)

But there are plenty of others that I tried to watch with the herd as they aired.  I tried to jump on the bandwagon, I really did.  But I dropped them within 3-4 episodes at most.  Just not for me.  DoTS and You Who Came From the Stars are both in that category.  I will never pick them back up.

I will also never watch any of the other Reply series after being underwhelmed with 1997 (which I watched just after it aired in 2012, and long before the others came along).  On top of that, the shipping wars during 1994 soured me on the whole thing.  I do not care who ends up with whom.  Lol.  I learned my lesson with 1997: if a drama boils down to that question, I will not touch it.  

I will also not watch any more of the "classic" rom-coms, since I think I've basically never enjoyed a single one as much as I thought I "should" have.  Or I've given up on the idea that one needs a thorough grounding in the "classics" (when it comes to Korean rom-coms).  :D

So yeah.   A lot of my list of "won't watch" is similar to yours.  Probably for different reasons though.  The only ones I've seen of those are Coffee Prince (so overrated), Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (dropped after a couple of episodes), Cheese in the Trap (loved the first half, drama dropped the ball on the most interesting question raised by that half, and so it ended up net mediocre for me.  Okay but not great),  and Bridal Mask (which is the only one I wholeheartedly disagree with, since it's my favorite drama ever, but I have no idea why you refuse to watch it, so I can't judge).

The thing is, once you find what you like to watch, there's no need to watch things you're pretty sure you won't like anyway, so don't feel guilty.  

zeamays:
Bridal Mask (which is the only one I wholeheartedly disagree with, since it's my favorite drama ever, but I have no idea why you refuse to watch it, so I can't judge).

Bridal Mask I actually am somewhat tempted to watch seeing as Good Doctor happens to be one of my favorite dramas (you can imagine I was quite disappointed with the American adaption) and Bridal Mask stars two main actors from Good Doctor, as well as a fair amount of other actors I like. The reason I've avoided it is because I've heard it's somewhat gruesome/gory/hard to watch? I'm not sure of that, but that's what I've heard and the past few dramas I've watched have been somewhat violent, I can handle a bit of it, but not too much. Plus I feel like it'll be jarring to see Joo Won go from possibly the sweetest male lead I've seen in a drama to a violent character.